PDA

View Full Version : SoCal March Meet

pogiboiuno
02-18-2009, 05:35 PM
ok so I'm a member from another forum called 9gLancers.com and we would like to see if you guys would want to go to a meet with us.
Here is the info AND REMEMBER, come to the meet with a POSITIVE and FRIENDLY attitude! :) dont come if your just going to show off and act like your better cuz u have a better car. just laying down some rules. THANKS! :D

this will just be like a meet and play thing. then after, maybe we'll have a cruise or something.

March 7, 2009

Dave N Busters.
Addy: 400 S Baldwin Avenue Suite 930-U Arcadia , CA 91007
Start Time: 2pm

if you guys want to join 9glancers.com then put me(pogiboiuno) as the person who reffered you! thanks guys and hope to see more RA's there!

there is a slim chance that i might not be able to go but you guys can still go and introduce yourself to the 9g fam. they are all friendly.

pogiboiuno
02-18-2009, 11:48 PM
Carguy. i know your in the OC area. you down to go to this?

pogiboiuno
02-19-2009, 02:49 PM
***bump*** :)

07outty
02-20-2009, 07:09 PM
...i would definitely go.....i need to see some more RAs'

but..............i'm going to be in.........alaska ! ouch.....

pogiboiuno
02-20-2009, 08:33 PM
awww dang. thats a bummer! :(

Djnry
02-20-2009, 10:05 PM
Live In The OC, But Heck Why Not. Hope There Be More Peeps Going. :)

pogiboiuno
02-20-2009, 10:35 PM
cool! anyone else??? :)

CarGuy
02-21-2009, 07:09 AM
If I'm in town, I will attend. Why don't you guys check with Mike from Road Race and have it at his shop? He's invited the RA's, but he may be interested in having the club also??

pogiboiuno
02-21-2009, 11:17 AM
cool! hope your in town. i havent seen another RA on the road yet.

the guys at 9glancers put this together. we had our last one at RRM so they figuered it would be fun to have like a meet and play thing. and after we will be cruising down colorado blvd through downtown pasadena. and then we will cruise angel crest- not all the way, this is just to take some shots of all the cars with a nice view :)

MikeW-RRE
02-21-2009, 02:56 PM
Looks like we are planning a RalliArt only meet next weekend (28th or 1st)

pogiboiuno pm or e-mail me if your 9G Lancer guys want to do a dyno day. We can do a group of FWD cars for $25 a car if you all help get the cars wheels on and off.

http://roadraceengineering.com/dynapack/xondyno.jpg

Mike W

pogiboiuno
02-22-2009, 01:48 AM
Unfortunately I cant make it on the 28th :( i have a meeting with my manager and agent that'll take the whole day! (thats the reason i might not make it to the march 7th one also)

That'll be cool to have a dyno day. haha I'll make a new thread on 9glancers and ask if they would want to. thanks mike!

MTZL
06-13-2009, 11:39 PM
http://roadraceengineering.com/dynapack/xondyno.jpg

This RA look just like mine!

I would be down for RA meet but I live in Northern part of CA now, approx. 400 miles away from yal.

I used to stay with my uncle in Arcadia a long time ago so at least I know where yal is though.

You should see more RA down south soon though with all the promotion going on there. Wish I could of made it to the Super Ralliart Event tomorrow.
Just got back from a funeral....***sigh*** life is too short and you never know.