PDA

View Full Version : 2011 lancer ralliart

Stephenm428
01-16-2011, 01:48 PM
I just bought a 2011 ralliart n I was wondering if I could get it chiped for more hp (and how much hp) or if there was a way I could get more boost out of it and what the long term effects on the engine would be on these mods?

ralli_kid
01-16-2011, 04:42 PM
You can add bolt on and get a tune and you will get pretty fast like a few of us on here.

zeRep85
01-16-2011, 05:24 PM
I just bought a 2011 ralliart n I was wondering if I could get it chiped for more hp (and how much hp) or if there was a way I could get more boost out of it and what the long term effects on the engine would be on these mods?

No chip; a custom toon of the ECU.

MTZL has been running his cartooned for a minute now.

A lot of people toon right out of the box. :)

zeRep85
01-16-2011, 05:25 PM
oh yeah!

What color? Pics are a must. Where are you located? Besides toon any other mods you have in mind?

Welcome to CR
zeRep

razorlab
01-16-2011, 07:43 PM

http://clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=339

ralli_kid
01-17-2011, 12:47 AM
If your located in southern california there are a few tuners. Here a few:

1.RRE (Road Race Engineering in Santa Fe Springs, Ca)
2.Rallinspired (Rick in Norwalk)
3.Cobb Tuning (Opening this saturday)
4.Reese Tuning (San Diego)

Stephenm428
01-17-2011, 11:55 AM
oh yeah!

What color? Pics are a must. Where are you located? Besides toon any other mods you have in mind?

Welcome to CR
zeRep

It's black and I live in md so its kinda hard to find someone who knows what they're talking about cuz all they tune is p.o.s civics, and I seen a nice catback I'd like to get but I really would like to see how much power I can get out of the stock turbo if anymore posible. Also if I put an exhausted and an in take would I have to get it reflashed?

TheBlackBeast
01-18-2011, 01:36 PM
Don't spend money on an intake - search the forums and you will see they net zero gains and cause you more trouble than you want.

Check out the thread Brian linked...