PDA

View Full Version : Hey from Carol Stream!

aralliart
02-22-2011, 06:12 PM
Just wanted to sign up for some ralliart owner help! im pumped to start a build thread and gets some noob questions outta the way.

RalliNurse
02-22-2011, 06:45 PM
Welcome to da club...carol stream IL.? Post pics BTW...

Just make sure u stay active and ask any questions u have....everyone is here to help!

Jackal
02-22-2011, 06:59 PM
Welcome to the club, stay as long as you want.

aralliart
02-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Welcome to da club...carol stream IL.? Post pics BTW...

Just make sure u stay active and ask any questions u have....everyone is here to help!

Sry yea i failed to mention that ha and yea ill be asking alot of questions soon

vplukas101
02-22-2011, 07:13 PM
ur from IL?

pbassist12
02-23-2011, 10:51 AM
Welcome from Schaumburg!!

RalliNurse
02-23-2011, 11:48 AM
Welcome from Schaumburg!!

Haha...I used to live @ mt. Prospect

pbassist12
02-23-2011, 12:45 PM
Haha...I used to live @ mt. Prospect

Haha nice, ive had my car since august so im still trying to find some ralliart buddies around here

aralliart
02-23-2011, 05:38 PM
Started a Built thread if you find time shoot me some feedback on what you think. but for everyone that lives around we should really gets some meets or show going on( when it get warmer ha) cuz shows that ive been to dont have its own RALLIART section and i dont want to be under as a regular lancer but not a EVO haha.

pbassist12
02-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Started a Built thread if you find time shoot me some feedback on what you think. but for everyone that lives around we should really gets some meets or show going on( when it get warmer ha) cuz shows that ive been to dont have its own RALLIART section and i dont want to be under as a regular lancer but not a EVO haha.

True that! I know theres a jdm meet at busse woods (not yet 100%) but you should come

aralliart
02-24-2011, 04:55 PM
True that! I know theres a jdm meet at busse woods (not yet 100%) but you should come

im down just message me when and where im pumped for car show season!

MTZL
02-24-2011, 05:00 PM
Welcome to the Club!

aralliart
02-25-2011, 10:00 PM
Thanks, oh question since this is in the noobie section ha.
ive been running with a testpipe and i no your supposed to get a tune but if i put a intake in now will that be bad? some say UR are able to run without a tune for a while but can someone give me a real answer?

pbassist12
02-26-2011, 10:06 AM
Ive talked to UR about their mods, they put all there on and tested them so technically you dont need a tune, they said that there wasnt much tuning when they made the parts. But you could get a tune to get better results. From what i learned you dont really need an intake unless your upgrading a turbo, cause our intake system is fine. I ordered the K&N filter and i did a little research, just by adding the filter your getting a 8 hp gain. Which for 50 bucks is fine with me.

http://www.importtuner.com/powerpages/impp_1103_2009_mitsubishi_lancer_ralliart/index.html

RalliNurse
02-26-2011, 10:56 AM
depends on the intake...mike @ rre did a few threads about intakes....the problem w/intakes are the location for MAFs...if its too close to the filter itself...its gonna throw the ecu off (ex. AFR)...mike can chime in on the tech stuff...personally i would wait till i get a bigger turbo then intake then tune it all at once bcuz our intake is fine for our puny turbo...however....if just the u/l icp and exhaust it'll be fine...tune it w/that setup just for maximizing the bold-on's potential...hopefully i make some sense here...lol :D

Valeria
02-28-2013, 03:25 AM
we should really gets some meets or show going on( when it get warmer ha) cuz shows that ive been to dont have its own RALLIART section and i dont want to be under as a regular lancer but not a EVO haha.

Carol Street Locksmith (http://www.CarolstreetLocksmith.com)

meollevan
03-21-2013, 10:26 PM
hey,
I am from Carol Stream.Carol Stream is a village in DuPage County, Illinois, United States.i like this city and whether are also awesome..