PDA

View Full Version : New in So Cal

TheArtofRalli
04-19-2009, 08:26 PM
Hey everyone,

Name is Steve...picking up my Ralliart tomorrow. Have the deal done and deposit in, just had to wait for some money to clear for the down payment. Bought a WW from South Coast. Sold an 03 WRX to buy this car. Before that I had an 08 Lancer GTS for a year.

I autocross, rallycross and now with the Ralliart I am planning to track it with speed ventures.

Im all about function and not about form so dont expect me in threads about carbon fiber engine covers unless I want to laugh :p

i am 25...live in Long Beach, work in Manhattan Beach. I know pogiboiuno on here and I have also seen a blue ralliart drive around Manhattan Beach at times (who Ive been told is on here)...I sat behind him on Sepulveda to turn left onto Manhattan Beach Blvd once. There was a ferrari next to us. I was the silver WRX behind him. :)

Anyways, I heard about this place and figured I would join the group. If anyone wants to head to GMR or a track/autocross with me just let me know. :D

TheArtofRalli
04-21-2009, 12:18 PM
Woooow...not a single welcome...not even from the site owner? Awesome...no wonder I heard mixed reviews about this place.

craigb3
04-21-2009, 02:07 PM
ummm welcome!! lol I think it's just cause the site hasn't really taken off yet and a lot of people that are registered don't bother to come here cause of it.

CarGuy
04-21-2009, 04:30 PM
Woooow...not a single welcome...not even from the site owner? Awesome...no wonder I heard mixed reviews about this place.

Welcome to the site. Sorry I couldn't welcome you right away, I had family in town...sorry you've heard mixed reviews. I do my best to keep the site updated, unlike the competition that never updates their front page, and keep it active. I'm always open to suggestions to make it better though.

07outty
04-21-2009, 07:21 PM
....welcome to clubRA.

that was me you saw on sepulveda.

you would see alot of the blue RA in that area. i am a M.B. local.

Djnry
04-22-2009, 08:35 PM
Welcome to the boards, Steve... Congrats on becoming a new owner. Did they treat you right at South Coast? Hey guys have there been a few meets? Was thinking of an outing (small). Gonna pitch Saturday, May 2nd. Heading to Huntington Beach (Bella Terra) to watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

MTZL
06-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Welcome to ClubRalliart!
Hey you bought yours a couple week before I did.

You should be welcoming me. lol

Congrats! And yes we're still growing!

Bought mine Almost two months ago on april 28th before tax increase.
09 GG Lancer Ralliart w/ Nav. Daily Driven with 3,750 miles to date.
See you around!

HiggsRA
06-11-2009, 10:29 PM
(not a lot of ppl on here yet so not a lot check frequently) but welcome!!! keep us updated

MTZL
06-12-2009, 12:59 PM

Welcome to ClubRalliart Steve!
Dont feel bad, and forget what you've heard. This is the place to be for all your RA info.
Congrats! on your RA!

MTZL
06-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Anyways, I heard about this place and figured I would join the group. If anyone wants to head to GMR or a track/autocross with me just let me know

GMR? Track and Autocross sounds like fun!