PDA

View Full Version : Whats up club ralliart!!!

craigb3
04-20-2009, 08:13 AM
Whats up all! names craig from north jersey. drive an 09 octane blue ralliart that I've had a few weeks now. Love the car and am starting to mod it now. Just put on the ultimate racing upper intercooler pipe. and have an evo x bov, ams small battery kit, and boost pill on order that should be here today or tomorrow. after that gonna head to turbo trix for some tuning. I go to and have lots of g2gs for various things so I will post up as much as I can for the locals here on the board. Gotta get this site going!!! well here's some pics of my baby,

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/craigb3/lancer%20pics/DSC_0003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/craigb3/lancer%20pics/DSC_0006.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/craigb3/lancer%20pics/DSC_0015.jpg

coolguy949
04-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Gorgeous pics!! Love it...

CarGuy
04-21-2009, 07:29 AM
Welcome to the site! Nice color choice!

Djnry
04-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Ooooohhhhh, awesome color & pics dude. Blue would have been my original choice, but my bro has a blue and didn't want to match him. Ha-ha who does this sibling rivalry thing.

CarGuy
04-23-2009, 05:33 AM
Ooooohhhhh, awesome color & pics dude. Blue would have been my original choice, but my bro has a blue and didn't want to match him. Ha-ha who does this sibling rivalry thing.

So you and your brother each have a Ralliart?

Djnry
04-23-2009, 07:28 AM
hey carguy, he has an evo 8

MTZL
07-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Great Pictures! I got to get me that Fuel Door, I asked about it when I bought it and they didnt have it in stock!

Your RA looks very clean!
I need a car wash....:/

buschur_whacked
07-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Let me know how well the boost pill works. I'm more interested in low end torque because here in Hawaii, we don't have too many places to drive flat out.

CarGuy
07-08-2009, 06:10 AM
Let me know how well the boost pill works. I'm more interested in low end torque because here in Hawaii, we don't have too many places to drive flat out.

Which island?

buschur_whacked
07-08-2009, 08:21 PM
I live on Oahu, right in the heart of Honolulu. You can drive an hour out to the country, but you'll probably end up with a speeding ticket if you're jammin' around at night (personal experience ;( ) One plus is that our on-ramps are really short, so it's fun to floor it to merge with freeway traffic.

CarGuy
07-09-2009, 05:54 AM
I live on Oahu, right in the heart of Honolulu. You can drive an hour out to the country, but you'll probably end up with a speeding ticket if you're jammin' around at night (personal experience ;( ) One plus is that our on-ramps are really short, so it's fun to floor it to merge with freeway traffic.

I've been to Oahu, nice place. I got the grand tour with an ex-girlfriend who grew up there. Traffic is a bitch there in the city. She showed me some pretty cool places there, like the Robin Masters Estate which you could drive right by if you didn't know it was there.

HiggsRA
07-11-2009, 11:02 PM
looks nice!!! welcome!

cashmoneydb
07-09-2013, 08:43 PM
Are you still on oahu im looking to go on a cruise

Markspd6
07-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Have fun, what's the speed limit in Hawaii these days? Is there Anywhere to open it up? All I remember was flying by evryone on the Fwy like a maniac, cuz they move soooo slow there...

cashmoneydb
07-11-2013, 01:16 AM
Have fun, what's the speed limit in Hawaii these days? Is there Anywhere to open it up? All I remember was flying by evryone on the Fwy like a maniac, cuz they move soooo slow there...
I'm the same way lol...the best I seen was 55