PDA

View Full Version : Evoscan question

BravoZero
03-07-2011, 08:08 PM
How the heck do you use this program? I'm trying to get it to read my ECU and it won't. I want to be able to monitor boost levels, RPMs, etc and it won't do anything.

rgwinn
03-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Try this link:
Merlins Ralliart Tuning Guide (http://www.evoscan.com/ecuflash/Merlins%20Ralliart%20and%20EvoX%20TUNING%20GUIDE%2 0Version%20K.pdf)

Go to Pg 29

p.s., I thought "Veronica" was supposed to be a Black Sportback? :) Congrats on your new car

BravoZero
03-07-2011, 09:47 PM
Try this link:
Merlins Ralliart Tuning Guide (http://www.evoscan.com/ecuflash/Merlins%20Ralliart%20and%20EvoX%20TUNING%20GUIDE%2 0Version%20K.pdf)

Go to Pg 29

p.s., I thought "Veronica" was supposed to be a Black Sportback? :) Congrats on your new car

I'll look over that, thanks.

Haha, you have me confused with someone else. Someone on EvolutionM had already claimed that name but didn't have the car yet. My 3G was "Victoria", so I will continue to name my Mitsu's with V names, and honestly I can name mine Veronica if I like. If someone has a child and they name it Benjamin, does that mean no one else can use that name? No. It'll just be two different Veronica's! :D

rgwinn
03-07-2011, 09:56 PM
I'll look over that, thanks.

Haha, you have me confused with someone else. Someone on EvolutionM had already claimed that name but didn't have the car yet. My 3G was "Victoria", so I will continue to name my Mitsu's with V names, and honestly I can name mine Veronica if I like. If someone has a child and they name it Benjamin, does that mean no one else can use that name? No. It'll just be two different Veronica's! :D

Ha, ok sorry for the confusion, and yes, you can call your car anything you like, probably better than "Eleanor".

You probably need to enable the Mode23 to for the EvoScan, that manual gives you the instructions.

BravoZero
03-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Ha, ok sorry for the confusion, and yes, you can call your car anything you like, probably better than "Eleanor".

You probably need to enable the Mode23 to for the EvoScan, that manual gives you the instructions.

Ha, yea now if I had a '67 Shelby, I probably would... like everyone else.

I'll try fooling with the program tomorrow and see if I can get it to work. I didn't pay 25 bucks for nothing, need to make sure this program works properly.

rgwinn
03-07-2011, 10:11 PM
I have the program, should get my cable tomorrow, so I will know more by the end of the week.

rg