PDA

View Full Version : any one has problem with HID?

Cesarn2928
03-23-2011, 09:58 PM
i have the stock projectors... with 8k HIDs on it..
problem is that the driver side looks lot brighter than the passenger one....

and also if im puttin the bulb in... the driver side doesnt fit quite perfect than the passenger ....
if i put the bulb on the driver side i see a line of light on the floor.... n looks normal color if u see them from the front.... but if its aiming to the wall.. the driver side is wayyyy whiter.. n the passanger is bluewish (wich is the color i want)

ralli_kid
03-23-2011, 10:28 PM
I have the same problem and I have 8k hids bulbs. Also in order for the bulb to be in correctly see if you can take off the front headlights to make sure you put them in right. Thats what I did and it fixed up the different color problem I was haviong. Also try and check if one of your bulbs is kinda twisted from thw thin wire that runs up the bulb.

Cesarn2928
03-24-2011, 05:36 AM
I have the same problem and I have 8k hids bulbs. Also in order for the bulb to be in correctly see if you can take off the front headlights to make sure you put them in right. Thats what I did and it fixed up the different color problem I was haviong. Also try and check if one of your bulbs is kinda twisted from thw thin wire that runs up the bulb.

naw the bulb is str8... the thing is i cant fint the perfect way to put the right one in.. its like if it doesnt match like the passenger one..

n yes i have different color problem too... idk why but it got fixed when i boight a new set of bulbs..
i still think the driver side gets more power than the passenger one idk why... looks more brighter! n i have my projectors set to "4" because if i put them 2 "1" .. the driver side looks like a foglight.. n not a projector.

u said u took the headlight off and fixed it like that?
that means removing the bumper n all that junk rite? fuk..

DjRukus
04-13-2012, 02:55 PM
Old thread resurrection alert :)

I'm having the same issue with my HID's..
I'm starting from scratch on this as the lights were like this when I bought the car..
My issue sounds a LOT like the OP's problem. Basically my drivers side is a LOT brighter than my passengers side and the two beams aper to be out of alignment both when driving and when shining up against a wall. I was told by Mitsubishi that there is no aiming adjustment for the projectors so I have no idea where to go from here.
Does anyone have a link to a guide describing how I would go about getting to the bulbs in the first place?

This more than an annoyance than anything. the lights still do their job, it just annoys the crap out of me. Any guidance would be really appreciated :)