PDA

View Full Version : Back in the Game

Dan379
03-27-2011, 10:12 PM
Against my better judgement I have returned to the world of Mitsu. I am really digging the 2010 Ralliart I just picked up, but I know all of that will wear off the first time that the DSM curse rears it ugly head. The car reminds me of my old GVR, but a little less refined and lacking power, which kind of works because I am old and boring now.

RalliNurse
03-27-2011, 10:23 PM
Well...I guess welcome back...just a basic tune it'll bring the car back to life...visit mike@rre or rallinspired...they'll do a good job on tuning the car and give the car the life it deserves...

blkside
03-27-2011, 10:27 PM
Evos and RalliArts arent like the old crank walking DSM. Thats like comparing a cobalt to a corvette. The only issue with any of the SST cars is the limit on torque/power you can make. Other than that you should be good for a good long while.

Dan379
03-27-2011, 10:34 PM
First off while I know that RRE does do good work, it is a little hard for me to justify driving across the country to have them flash an ecu.

And watch it on the crankwalk comments, I've never had a crank walk on me. And your comparison is a little off base, it is more like comparing a 92 vet to a new vet, same concept, different setup.

RalliNurse
03-27-2011, 10:45 PM
First off while I know that RRE does do good work, it is a little hard for me to justify driving across the country to have them flash an ecu.

And watch it on the crankwalk comments, I've never had a crank walk on me. And your comparison is a little off base, it is more like comparing a 92 vet to a new vet, same concept, different setup.

ouch...sry...i didnt see that ur from indy...but there is other options though...vplukas101 knows some one in addison, il for tuning...search his threads...

Dan379
03-28-2011, 12:18 AM
It's all good bud. I think I should be all right when it comes to tuning the car, but I have to finish putting the mods together before I throw down on this sucker. And then I have to have the time off of work to pop this cute little lancers cherry. I will get to it all, but for the moment I need to find a new copy of ASA and some scans of the FSM.

RalliNurse
03-28-2011, 12:26 AM
LOL...that's cool...the RA will be DIFFERENT...once the parts and tune are done...since i just got it done not too long ago...i'm "re-learning" my car's behavior...:rolleyes: