PDA

View Full Version : have y'all heard of this?

rall1rt
03-30-2011, 01:42 PM
I was on evom.net last night and came accross this... let me know what y'all think

http://www.bradbarnhill.com/projects/VirtualDyno/

-rall1rt

vplukas101
03-30-2011, 03:14 PM
saw it but i dont have windows i have a mac :( stupid softwear

BravoZero
03-30-2011, 03:21 PM
Mac = Teh Gay. The only reason I have an iPod is because my old Alpine head unit in my Eclipse had full control over the iPod and it was nice, plus I didn't like having to switch CDs or make MP3 CD's all the time. Other than that, I wouldn't even own an iPod.

I digress. I've seen that software somewhere before, just can't remember. Might be interested in getting it and playing with it to see what it can do.

rall1rt
03-30-2011, 03:56 PM
saw it but i dont have windows i have a mac :( stupid softwear

There's software for mac that lets you install windows

RG-RA
03-30-2011, 05:30 PM
just downloaded it but i dont understand how to load maps to it. so i guess i gotta try to figure this out lol cause i am interested now

rgwinn
03-30-2011, 07:53 PM
just downloaded it but i dont understand how to load maps to it. so i guess i gotta try to figure this out lol cause i am interested now

Well, it is actually "Load Runs" and you need to have log files that you get by using either EvoScan with a Tactrix cable, or an AccessPort.

Virtual Dyno uses .csv files as the information to generate the Dyno runs.

I have all of the pieces, just need to hook it up and run it, probably get to it Saturday. If I do, I will post some screen shots.

vplukas101
03-30-2011, 08:14 PM
There's software for mac that lets you install windows

im to stupid with computers lol

RG-RA
03-30-2011, 08:17 PM
Well, it is actually "Load Runs" and you need to have log files that you get by using either EvoScan with a Tactrix cable, or an AccessPort.

Virtual Dyno uses .csv files as the information to generate the Dyno runs.

I have all of the pieces, just need to hook it up and run it, probably get to it Saturday. If I do, I will post some screen shots.

thanks i figured part of it out and i tried to load my files from my cobb AP but it keeps popping up with a window that says not all columns needed for calculations found