PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket Wheels thread.

aralliart
04-01-2011, 12:26 PM
If and one would be able to post some pictures of thier wheels with info.
set up alittle like this:
Pictures
Size Offset
Tire size
Feedback(Rubbing?,poked?,etc...)
Thanks, sorry for asking for too much but i sure this could help alot of us stuggling to find the right size and wheel for our car.

Mkid
04-01-2011, 01:59 PM
This is a good idea, but there is another similar thread here:

http://clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=1486

aralliart
04-04-2011, 01:24 PM
I thought we could use a much organzied one ha sorry.

Mkid
04-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Organized sounds good to me :)

It might be a better idea to just update the first post with information you find.

gigabiteme
12-14-2011, 01:25 PM
Hey i just replaced my tires with winter 205/55/16 tires and now my dash shows that i require maintenance.
i think that the tires are just low in air but if not what would be the problem?
any help is appreciated.
thank you.

BravoZero
12-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Hey i just replaced my tires with winter 205/55/16 tires and now my dash shows that i require maintenance.
i think that the tires are just low in air but if not what would be the problem?
any help is appreciated.
thank you.

You do know that all Mitsubishi's come with TMPS now right? By removing the stock wheels that have the correct sensors calibrated to wheels with no sensors or sensors not calibrated to the car's TMPS, you will have that light come on until you put the correct wheels back on. However... you can only have 5 wheels calibrated to the car at one time. If your tire pressure is low with the correct wheels, then a low pressure warning will pop up, not a maintenance required light.

TrailBrake
12-14-2011, 01:48 PM
Why Mitsu couldn't make the total for TPMS sensors retained in memory 8 I don't know. I would have spend the money on another set of TPMS for my winter wheels to get rid of that stupid warning every time I start the car.

Paying a dealer $100 every spring and fall to program in the TMPS isn't going to happen either, so I've learned to live with the annoyance. Argh!