PDA

View Full Version : Clear Bra, Vinyl protection, Invisible films, Car Wraps, Custom Design

RoloTech
04-24-2011, 11:55 PM
Hi Guys, we are new vendor on the forum, I would like to introduce our selfs and give you more detail of what we do.

RoloTech Vinyl Works "Clear Bra" Been in the bussines already for a year serving the Orange county Area and partial of Los Angeles as well, we dedicate to protect the paint of your vehicle bumper to bumper from any type of particles, debris found on freeways, Racing tracks, Bugs etc...
We also offer a wide range of custom graphic designs just for you, so if you have an idea in mind for your car, tell us all about it and we will make it come true, vehicle car wraps available, Carbon Fiber vinyl film also available

Pre cut kits are available, email us with your car model and year.

We use the best quality for our products with 3M scotchgard and VentureShield Ultra Avery Nano fusion and some others that can easely adjust to your budget,

Going to the track this weekend? give us a call and we will protect your paint and head lights right away.
Do you have a pre cut kit but dont know how to install it? let us install it for you
Remember, we sale the Vinyl protectiong kit and installation, custom vehicle graphic designs, Wraps

Please PM me if you have any questions, a price list will be posted to give you an idea of the pricing

Located in Socal,
91 and 57 Freeway

caRalliArt
05-14-2011, 04:30 PM
quote for full matte black wrap installed

Jackal
05-16-2011, 05:48 PM
Interested in a full wrap based on the AMP Energy drink. I am no local so I am not sure how this would work.

caRalliArt
06-01-2011, 06:54 PM
What's the status on some quotes?I'd like to wrap some stuff.......

MTZL
06-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Custom Graphic Vinyl could be useful. Update on price list?

RoloTech
06-24-2011, 02:20 AM
3M Carbon Fiber, Matte, Metal Brushed, Glossy Overlays, email or PM me for Pricing

For:
Hoods

Roofs

Trunk lids

Bumpers

Door panels

Racing stripes

Exterior mirror covers

Or wrap the entire vehicle!

Check out our work!
http://gallery.me.com/rolotech#gallery

Pics Below