PDA

View Full Version : Help a Soldier!

ArmyMP_RA
05-15-2009, 11:53 PM
pick his color for his soon to be new Ralliart.

Now here's the shindig.

My current car is silver, so no more silver.

The only two RA's ive ever seen were orange and black and both were nice.

I have never personally saw other RA's in the other colors, a crapload of GTS's but no RA's so help me out guys!!!

CarGuy
05-16-2009, 04:57 AM
White or Blue are my favorite RA colors. To each his own though. Pick whatever color you want to walk up to for the next x-amount of years. It's your payment, you should pick the color. Welcome to the site!

Manny
05-16-2009, 02:04 PM
I have a WW so Im bias :D

But my second choice would have been Rally Red...it has a certain different color than plain red..

AVENGER
05-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Our first choice was Wicked White... That was at the first dealership,,, but the guy was gonna give me a shitty deal on my trade in of a Mitsubishi Endeavor, so I told him to stick it up his arse.. We went to the next dealership and found that the Apex Silver wasn't so bad.. So we went with that..
I would go with the WW if you are all silvered out..

ArmyMP_RA
05-16-2009, 04:42 PM
Where'd you go? I want to go check out some RA's

AVENGER
05-16-2009, 06:34 PM
If you're familiar with Jersey at all... We bought it at Route10 Mitsubishi in Randolph.. It's not hard to get to, ya just take route 80 straight out to exit 28 and head east on route 10.

The first place we looked at was in Stroudsburg, PA.. But they were a bunch of morons.. I wanted to punch the general manager in the face. My wife had to restrain me.. Since you're a New Yorker,, I don't know how much patience you'll have for them. Plus it's 40 miles farther than the other dealer..

HiggsRA
05-16-2009, 08:20 PM
hey army... love my tarmac black but really hard to keep looking clean ya know--- but still love it regardless.... if not silver i would say tarmac black/wicked white or rotor glow orange looks awesome in person!!!! but everyone has there own opinions go with ur gut!

ENEMIGO
05-17-2009, 01:27 PM
Tarmac Black, Blue or, perhaps Roto Orange. Black will always have the best resell value way down the road. Black never goes out of style. Black is sleek sexy, and chicks love it. Love my own tarmac black. Best advice Google image it and decide yourself.

MarkGuutz
05-19-2009, 05:51 PM
i personally like the blue or red

MTZL
06-13-2009, 10:18 PM
I got Graphite Gray Pearl, I like it cause it not too flashy. Hides dirt well.
My first choice was silver, I had silver 00 Honda Civic it is very easy to clean rinse with water and its clean but dealer only had MR in silver. Second choice was black cause I like how black look on the RA but dealer didnt have one in stock. Bright colors are not for me... I dont like the attention. Hope that helps.

evolite
07-28-2009, 07:34 PM
I am leaning toward graphite / silver.

the Rotor Glow is driving me nuts, yes its a lovely color but its the most common one I see. Seems like almost every dealer has a larger batch of that.

I did look at two Rotor Glows and I easily could see scratches already on the front grill from rocks and debris (even 10-20 miles) I guess they picked them up on the delivery truck.

The Apex Silver and Graphite do keep a bit cleaner on the chip side (apex does better)

Regarding the chrome part, I like that the apex blends it better and hides it more as well as the stock rims.

What happened to the Dark Graphite Rims? why are they not selling the 2009 ralliart with those rims, you can see them in some reviews.

You should choose yourself and maybe ask your close friends for opinion :)

justin81
07-28-2009, 07:42 PM
white and blue where the two i was looking at. honestly i think they look great it all the colors though.:confused:

evolite
07-30-2009, 09:31 PM
Well I know real evo experts will know its definitely not a Evo if its rotor orange :D

MikeW-RRE
07-31-2009, 02:48 PM
I like the lighter colors like white and silver for EVOs and RalliArts. It makes the more agressive bumper face stand out more. And just because you had silver before, why not start a trend. You _are_ the silver guy! Be the silver car guy!

Mike W