PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Garden State. exit 151

dab
05-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Just got my car this Saturday. I was so lucky. first dealer I went to all but ignored me. Even after i was putting more than half down on the car. I ended up leaving. Really thought about going with a WRX, but dealer I went to was sold out. So next day I went looking for used Lancer I could buy on the cheep and build out. While talking with the sales guy about the car a new shipment of RA came in. I saw her and had to drive it. When I picked up the care it had 6 miles on it all of them except driving for service were all mine. :)

First thing are new air filters, then a set of new wheels and tires(either Continental extreme contact DWS or Alpine A3 ) So I am ready for winter driving. Look forward to learning allot from you guys and hope a nub like me will be able to contribute back.

MTZL
05-19-2011, 06:46 PM
Welcome to the club!
We all gotta help each other.
One cool thing about clubralliart is, it is all about ralliart.

Except for the off topic section.

RalliNurse
05-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Hello the guy from New Joizy...lol

Welcome to Da Mad House....plz give us a lil more detail about ur car...pic is a must...

dab
05-19-2011, 08:28 PM
2011 Ralliart with
Touring Package
Navigation package.

No real mods yet.( just K&N air filter)
Next custom wheels.

After 500 miles plan on getting the first tune. (looking for good one )
http://clubralliart.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=914&stc=1&d=1305860746
Tri-statters what do you run all season or winter tires?

jRox
05-19-2011, 11:01 PM
Congrats on the new ride and welcome to CR! I live just a few exits away. Glad to see some locals on the forums.

I used the Conti DWS this past winter and they performed flawlessly in the snow. As for the tune, you can't go wrong with IveyTune in Linden, NJ.

BravoZero
05-20-2011, 07:00 AM
Welcome bro!