PDA

View Full Version : CBRD RAD Turbo

ltn
06-07-2011, 11:17 PM
So I'm looking on getting some parts for the car and I know I'm going to be hitting Mike up from RRE for an exhaust but I'm also looking to upgrade my turbo. I don't think I'm interested in doing all the work and putting out all the money for a evo x swap. I'm leaning toward the CBRD RAD turbo but I really haven't seen anyone with one yet. My question to everyone is. Does anyone have one and what kind of gains can I expect to see? I have tried to contact CRBD directly but I thought I would come to the message boards for some customer feedback. Thanks.

Jackal
06-08-2011, 06:53 AM
I thought NFS Lancer was going that route but I guess he has been very busy with his Ralliart brake upgrade stuff. I too am interested in going this route as I have already ran a 13.2 1/4 mile with stock turbo, engine and trans and a heavier than stock car.

zeRep85
06-08-2011, 08:33 AM
So I'm looking on getting some parts for the car and I know I'm going to be hitting Mike up from RRM for an exhaust but I'm also looking to upgrade my turbo. I don't think I'm interested in doing all the work and putting out all the money for a evo x swap. I'm leaning toward the CBRD RAD turbo but I really haven't seen anyone with one yet. My question to everyone is. Does anyone have one and what kind of gains can I expect to see? I have tried to contact CRBD directly but I thought I would come to the message boards for some customer feedback. Thanks.

oh snaps! Mike W. is from RRE! not RRM. RRM is the 'prancer' shop ;)

Dont get it twisted! hehehe

zeRep

ltn
06-08-2011, 09:10 AM
Sorry Mike if I messed up the 3 letters. I meant RRE :)