PDA

View Full Version : Fs: Evo mr jdm bov

wwralliart77
07-06-2011, 09:18 AM
Hey guys I bought this Evo bov for my RA but I decided not to use it. It's brand new in the box and was never installed! I got it for $170 shipped and I'll let it go for $150 OBO. Shoot me some offers if interested via PM. I'll also be at MOD!

EVO MR JDM Blow Off Valve
http://www.lancershop.com/customer/image.php?id=472&type=D

Product Description

The EVO MR BOV is constructed out of Aluminum and comes with stiffer spring then the stock EVO BOV.
The EVO MR BOV is capable of holding more boost than the plastic BOV commonly found in 2G DSM and EVO that often leaks during high boost applications.
Tech Tip: This is a 100% bolt on BOV for your 03+ EVO, no expensive flanges are required for installation. This part is constructed of metal, the USA spec MR bov is made of plastic. These are imported from Mitsubishi Japan

Fits: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8, 9, X / Lancer Ralliart 2009+
Part # 1545A001

Details

Price: $162.95

BravoZero
07-06-2011, 09:41 AM
I have this same exact one! Works great.

The only thing you need to do is get a longer vacuum hose as the nipple is turned the other way so the OEM hose won't fit very well. You can pick one up for a couple of dollars at a local hardware or automotive store.

wwralliart77
07-06-2011, 09:58 AM
I have this same exact one! Works great.

The only thing you need to do is get a longer vacuum hose as the nipple is turned the other way so the OEM hose won't fit very well. You can pick one up for a couple of dollars at a local hardware or automotive store.

Correct the vacuum nipple on the valve faces opposite OEM. I'll thrown in some vacuum line for the buyer! ;)

BravoZero
04-20-2012, 08:34 PM
wwralliart, is this still for sale? If so, please bump this thread in the next 24 hours. Otherwise it will be closed.

BravoZero
04-23-2012, 08:35 AM
Deadline passed, thread closed. PM me if you want this opened again.