PDA

View Full Version : Better CRA feedback

MTZL
07-26-2011, 02:16 PM
Suggestions:

Ability to sticky?
More then 4 pics per post?
Ability to view all posts since last visit (more then recent today's posts)

Ability to move threads & posts would be nice too.

So far, Im just another member here with a title.
& can only give out red cards to spammers. :confused:

GAbOS
07-26-2011, 03:25 PM
If anyone ever needs any vBull help, please let me know. I own multiple vBull licenses myself and have experience building/administrating it.

jRox
07-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Forums are disorganized. Threads are in the wrong places. It bugs me out.. :rolleyes:

Blaze is too busy to everything himself. Give MTZL privileges so he can do work. He is more than willing and he'll get it done.

BravoZero
07-27-2011, 10:30 AM
Forums are disorganized. Threads are in the wrong places. It bugs me out.. :rolleyes:

Blaze is too busy to everything himself. Give MTZL privileges so he can do work. He is more than willing and he'll get it done.

+1, he's on here everyday, multiple times a day.

MTZL
07-27-2011, 12:07 PM
I think it has to be collective effort.
I know several other already pm'd me about helping to organize but I dont have control. I just do the best I can with what I have.
Thanks guys.

wutangmo15
08-02-2011, 03:25 PM
I think it has to be collective effort.
I know several other already pm'd me about helping to organize but I dont have control. I just do the best I can with what I have.
Thanks guys.

DAMN IT MTZL. STOP BEING LAZY AND DO SOMETHING.

JK. Yeah, I see threads in wrong sections all the time. Give MTZL some POWER. Give him a CRA turbo upgrade.

MTZL
08-02-2011, 03:56 PM
I think we need more responsible members with forum controls.

I know plenty of members that already pm'd me about forum management.
Unfortunately, I dont have the ability to grant them the forum control they would need to help organize.

I do spend a lot of time here.
Because this site is for us RA owners by the RA owners.
I will keep trying to have it organized as possible.

As such it takes away time for other things like designing parts & studying the service manual.

HokieRalliart
08-02-2011, 10:56 PM
^+1. I am new, but it seems many of the same people have been posting on all the threads I see, and everything the "regulars" post have helped me learn about my car. Maybe grant moderators the ability to place threads in the proper section if they get misplaced. I am new to the forum like I said, so I am still getting used to it. Thanks to all the regulars for the help tho, I am sure to plague you with my continued ignorance.

jRox
08-03-2011, 09:35 AM
Do the forum administrators even check this forum anymore? It's a shame cause we're not asking for a whole lot and ClubRalliart is really growing.

BravoZero
08-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Maybe CR needs a whole new Admin/Mod team. I don't even consider MTZL a mod since he doesn't have any access to anything. I can see this site falling apart if the Admins don't get their crap together or don't start assigning Moderators with proper access.

GAbOS
08-03-2011, 02:07 PM
I sent a PM to Blaze offering my vBull admin experience, or to help get me in touch with someone who can get me access.

Still no word yet.

jRox
08-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Maybe CR needs a whole new Admin/Mod team. I don't even consider MTZL a mod since he doesn't have any access to anything. I can see this site falling apart if the Admins don't get their crap together or don't start assigning Moderators with proper access.
Agreed. :rolleyes:

drmosh
08-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys, I will review the current settings and come up with a plan for moderators.

Blaze
08-09-2011, 09:22 AM
I've received a number of PMs from people offering their services. It most certainly appreciated and we're happy to have people here who are energized and motivated about this site.

That said, I've asked when asked for specific areas that the requester feels need to be addressed, no one (as yet) has responded with adequate examples that lead me to believe we need to a re-org of the admin staff.

I WAS NOT however aware that MTZL did not have adequate moderator permissions. I'll work on getting this changed this week. (sorry about that, bro)

Thank you all for your feed back. Please keep the suggestions coming. This site is about you and we will work dilligently to improve your experience here.

Blaze

MTZL
08-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Yeah, it is hard to keep track of what post was misplaced or what needs to be moved until we spend countless hours identifying them.

We need FAQ section updated. I started but need help gathering info & organizing the threads.

Some DIY are misposted under wrong thread.

We're all guilty of off-topic but some are valid & need posts moved to thread with proper thread titles.

Also locking threads of sales items after sale.

xwxspawnxwx
08-09-2011, 04:25 PM

Yieks! I just joined the community! I don't want it to fall apart :)

jRox
08-10-2011, 04:16 PM
I've received a number of PMs from people offering their services. It most certainly appreciated and we're happy to have people here who are energized and motivated about this site.

That said, I've asked when asked for specific areas that the requester feels need to be addressed, no one (as yet) has responded with adequate examples that lead me to believe we need to a re-org of the admin staff.

I WAS NOT however aware that MTZL did not have adequate moderator permissions. I'll work on getting this changed this week. (sorry about that, bro)

Thank you all for your feed back. Please keep the suggestions coming. This site is about you and we will work dilligently to improve your experience here.

Blaze
Actually, I have sent you a PM on the disorganized forums dated back in March 23rd. In fact, it's in my "Sent Messages."

Nonetheless, I'm glad the matter is being address appropriately. Thank you.