PDA

View Full Version : First step

ColdNapalm
08-25-2011, 07:29 PM
Okay so went to Works to get a basemap and the tuner basically said, well if you get the flash today, I can do some tweaking while it's on the dyno, so how could I pass that up :) . Also got the works air filter as that should be fine with the stock turbo (may upgrade to the AEM one with bigger turbo). Man what a nice change this little first step did :) . Now the fun of planning everything else out muahaha. My poor bank account...it's my 3000 gt all over again :p .

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm145/coldnapalm/Flashfiltersimpletune.jpg

RalliNurse
08-25-2011, 09:09 PM
Dude...did u break ur car in?...pre-tune hp looks low....

Otherwise good numbers for a base tune...just imagine if u have bolt-ons...lol...

ColdNapalm
08-26-2011, 01:07 AM
Really? 196 seemed kinda high to me as I was kinda expecting low 190 range :p . The engine is mostly broken in as it's at almost 5k miles with the first oil change done up at 3500 miles. Yeah need bolt ones...but I think I'm gonna work on suspension a bit before tackling getting more power. Thinking sway bars, swift spring and the anti-lift casters. Well after getting the plastic BOV replaced of course. BTW, where does one get the RAD turbo? Can't seem to find it online for sale....

So yeah...first step hehe :) .