PDA

View Full Version : NEED 2010 Ralliart Front Bumper Chrome Ring

dk24
09-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Someone back into me today at the parking alot and left!!!
Anyone know where I can find that chrome ring piece cheaper than dealer....Im located at Ont Toronto.
Anyone have any sites or location in toronto please help me out bro!!!!:(

BravoZero
09-02-2011, 05:11 PM
That sucks dude... Good luck finding something. How badly damaged is it? If it's just broken and not deformed, try securing it back together and plastidip it, won't even notice it was damaged.

dk24
09-02-2011, 06:15 PM
the damage isnt too bad but damn it just feel like shit

Sam
09-20-2011, 12:31 AM
dude that sucks... That part is so freakin expensive! My friend removed his since it was completly destroyed and is looking for a cheap solution. what part of it did you break? He was thinking of buying a broken one and fixing it himself (tho I told him it's not gonna look good at all but he doesn't care). Let me know if you're interested... might save you a little bit of money that way.

Anyways, there is a website that sells parts for cheaper
http://www.mitsubishiparts.net/

I looked it up and the molding is priced at $251... which is waaay better than the almost $500 (holy crap) that mitsubishi sells for.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214857&chapter=&Sectionids=0,53501&groupid=51817&subgroupid=2396&componentid=0&make=24&model=Lancer&year=2010&graphicID=6292520&callout=28&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

I don't know how they are since I haven't used them. But one person has said mitsubishiparts.net are good stuff.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you're interested to sell your broken chrome piece.

ralliart11
11-20-2011, 06:41 PM
hey, did you ever get a new ring? i didnt see when you posted this. but i slid of the road in my 2011. dented the front bumper pretty good probably replace it. although the ring did not get damaged. i could sell it to you for...$100? hit me up.

BravoZero
11-20-2011, 07:29 PM
hey, did you ever get a new ring? i didnt see when you posted this. but i slid of the road in my 2011. dented the front bumper pretty good probably replace it. although the ring did not get damaged. i could sell it to you for...$100? hit me up.

Where are you located? I might take you up on that to make a project.