PDA

View Full Version : Transmission coolers

Ralli
09-04-2011, 08:52 AM
Options that work...or help? Is it best to build your own set-up or spend ridiculous money on some aftermarket set-up? Im in a situation where I may end up getting a new tranny (under warranty...whew!), whether I do or dont I would like to protect it or what I got. I only have 13k on the car so it worries me enough Ive been giving thoughts to trading in the car I love and have babied since new. If I can rescue my car from the doom of multiple transmission failures in its lifetime I would love to do so.

zeRep85
09-04-2011, 09:17 AM
Options that work...or help? Is it best to build your own set-up or spend ridiculous money on some aftermarket set-up? Im in a situation where I may end up getting a new tranny (under warranty...whew!), whether I do or dont I would like to protect it or what I got. I only have 13k on the car so it worries me enough Ive been giving thoughts to trading in the car I love and have babied since new. If I can rescue my car from the doom of multiple transmission failures in its lifetime I would love to do so.

Check out RRE's Tranny cooler! They upgrade the existing and install a small one by the front grill. Thats the route im going to take :)

baggelis
09-04-2011, 09:58 AM
got a link?

Ralli
09-04-2011, 10:17 AM
I think I got you covered there (http://www.roadraceengineering.com/evox.htm), but I dont see anything about tranny coolers.:confused:

zeRep85
09-04-2011, 11:31 AM
I think I got you covered there (http://www.roadraceengineering.com/evox.htm), but I dont see anything about tranny coolers.:confused:

Oh snaps!

http://forums.evolutionm.net/mitsubishi-tc-sst-discussion-all-equipped-models/546480-rre-tcsst-cooler-also-sticky-above.html

Send an email to MikeW for more info!

zeRREp

MTZL
09-04-2011, 12:05 PM
I had bought this setup since I went to RRE Dyno BBQ when I met some of you guys in person.
I think having RRE install would be cheaper than diy. FYI.
SSTF is expensive. :cool: +1 for Mike@RRE.
Took me over 4hrs to install. Slowly & looking for/going out to buy the right tools, etc.

Ralli
09-04-2011, 06:45 PM
The only problem is RRE is half way across the country from me so that wont happen. Your statement "going out to buy the right tools" scares me though since the Ralliart is my only car. Maybe some import place can do it locally.

Oh btw is Mike@RRE NOT Road Race Engineering?

MTZL
09-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Torque Screws. I forgot the size but its tight space so you would have to get one of those ratchets that can get in there (thats what she said)

You would have to remove the filter housing to play with the hoses,
One in, one out.
One in would go to the additional cooler, additional cooler out would go into the primary cooler, primary cooler out would go back to the filter housing.

Its easy once you have everything in front of you.

I could do How to: once I find the time to do so.

MikeW@RRE is Road Race Engineering = RRE.
MikeW@RRE is not Road Race Motorsport = RRM.

I was confused in the beginning too.

Ralli
09-04-2011, 07:26 PM
I could do How to: once I find the time to do so.

I'll give you Monday off, go ahead and kick that out. :cool:

RalliNurse
09-04-2011, 08:48 PM
What year is ur car and wht happen to ur tranny?

Jackal
09-05-2011, 01:02 AM
The pictures seem to indicate an Evo X not a Ralliart judging by the crash beam and intercooler. Can someone tell me if this is an Evo X or a ralliart with Evo X crash bar and intercooler. Second question is would changing to an Evo X crash bar work with our front end as the front end does bolt to the crash bar in using at least 3 screws. Basically just need info Please.

Ralli
09-05-2011, 07:38 AM
What year is ur car and wht happen to ur tranny?

My car is a 2010 and I wont know for sure until Tuesday. You can read the last couple posts of the "my underside of my car is all greasy" or something like that, I made some comments because it sounded like what was going on with my car. I made about 3 or 4 posts at the end of that thread.

zeRep85
09-05-2011, 10:45 AM
The pictures seem to indicate an Evo X not a Ralliart judging by the crash beam and intercooler. Can someone tell me if this is an Evo X or a ralliart with Evo X crash bar and intercooler. Second question is would changing to an Evo X crash bar work with our front end as the front end does bolt to the crash bar in using at least 3 screws. Basically just need info Please.

1. its a 2008 X MR

2. imma say..nope.

:)

zeRep

susafuss
09-06-2011, 10:45 AM
The evo x beam should work for us as I know two people useing the jdm crash been from the x on there ralliart and no fitment issues there.

MikeW-RRE
09-06-2011, 02:45 PM
I put 4 different examples of SST dual tranny cooler installs in this folder.

http://roadraceengineering.com/ralliart/tech/

One is a RalliArt, the other 3 are EVO X MRs. One is a million dollar setup with giant Spal fans and a bunch of ducting. The other three are more like what works on most SST transmissions including my RalliArt.

We do this for $700 installed including fluid. Making a kit to be shipped is a bit tricky.

Mike W

Ralli
09-06-2011, 06:37 PM
Like I said unfortunately you're just too far away from me. Im not really sure what it is that would be hard about putting a kit together (other than adding the extra fluid to my tranny from 600 miles away, lol) but Im afraid it does'nt look like we'll be able to work anything out. Hopefully I can just put something together with some B&M stacked plate coolers and AN fittings 'cause I dont trust most of my local shops.

On what may be a simpler object to ship that you may have worked on; the transmission filter that breaks on everyone. Do you guys have an aftermarket one? Or possibly be able to suggest one? Do you know what micron the filter needs to filter? I've been thinking about the Jegs 555-23700 (or 555-23701 depending if -10AN or -12AN is better) which is a nice o-ringed billet aluminum piece with a replaceable filter but it only filters to 47 microns, is that enough? Thanks for any experience/help you can offer.

BTW, my name is Mike W. as well. :D

MikeW-RRE
09-06-2011, 07:00 PM
If you can cut, trim and weld I can send you a super DIY kit with all the raw parts for a great price. Each time we do an install we change things a little and are constantly improving it. We are pretty much settled on a consistent design however. Not to the point where we had enough demand to make a jig. The ones we did ship we made a couple extra on a car we were already doing an install on here at the shop. If we made some ready to bolt on brackets you'd just have to wait until we were doing a local install so we could make an extra kit. The B&M style coolers are not all that efficient.

Mike W

MikeW-RRE
09-06-2011, 07:03 PM
Like if you are down to making the brackets like this:

http://roadraceengineering.com/ralliart/tech/SST_Cooler_Install_Pics_02/side-02.jpg

Or if you have stuff to work with to make similar brackets.

Mike W

RalliNurse
09-06-2011, 07:39 PM
mike...i presume ur using diaqueen for this kind of setup...
if u have ur way...would u prefer ssp gold over diaqueen???
also the pic shown here...do u think if there is a room for a fan???

MikeW-RRE
09-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Yes there is room for a fan.

I don't have any customers using the various SSP fluids so I don't have an opinion on it.

Mike W

wutangmo15
09-07-2011, 10:44 AM
On what may be a simpler object to ship that you may have worked on; the transmission filter that breaks on everyone. Do you guys have an aftermarket one? Or possibly be able to suggest one? Do you know what micron the filter needs to filter? I've been thinking about the Jegs 555-23700 (or 555-23701 depending if -10AN or -12AN is better) which is a nice o-ringed billet aluminum piece with a replaceable filter but it only filters to 47 microns, is that enough? Thanks for any experience/help you can offer.

SSP makes a reusable filter.

http://www.sspperformance.com/product/sst-inline-transmission-reusable-oil-filter---evo-x/

zeRep85
09-07-2011, 11:32 AM
South Side!

zeRep

JK incase there are any 'cholos' on this forum!

Ralli
09-08-2011, 05:04 AM
Mike W; I can weld, I use to be a bodyman back in the day. When you say "make that bracket" do you mean weld on what you've supplied or make the piece myself? I dont have any thing that would make nice bends. Those coolers are'nt B&M? I would given my life that's what they are. I had always heard they were one of the best especially compared to the old tube design. Certainly WAY more sturdy. I had them on my 450hp (dyno proven) Dakota and never had any problems. As far as a fan like Rallinurse suggested are'nt those a bit "iffy"? They work good at a stop or slow speeds but once up to say highway speeds you're actually going faster then the fan is turning and at that point they become a blockage? That's what Ive been reading but I dont know how much of that is just theory. Has some logic to it though.

wutangmo15; Thanks. Id have to look into the material and such. It pretty much looks like a dead on replacement part. I was kinda hoping to gain some fluid volume at the same time. The nice thing about that ad is it says what micron their filter filters down to.

wutangmo15
09-08-2011, 11:18 AM
Mike W; I can weld, I use to be a bodyman back in the day. When you say "make that bracket" do you mean weld on what you've supplied or make the piece myself?

I think he meant make the brackets. I have his kit on my car and the brackets were made from stuff I think he had laying around the shop. Hey, whatever works. :)

wutangmo15; Thanks.
No problem.

Ralli
09-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Must be nice to live in California.:rolleyes:;)

RalliNurse
09-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Actually...higher the speed of the ar...higher the fan speed...hence the concept of the prpeller aircraft...beside in our car the small inlet wouldn't make too much of an impact...

MTZL
09-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Fans will definitely help, I would opt to have to fans draw air from behind the cooler.

Air will find its way thru every nooks & crannies, very important to channel/direct the air to where you need it.

RalliNurse
09-09-2011, 10:58 AM
Fans will definitely help, I would opt to have to fans draw air from behind the cooler.

Air will find its way thru every nooks & crannies, very important to channel/direct the air to where you need it.

Word from the wise...:D

RG-RA
09-09-2011, 02:08 PM
i might be kinda late on this one but i have the ams trans cooler. it helps keep the temps down a little i have really done any auto x so i cant say exactly how much when there is a lot of spirited driving. but here is my quick video i did just because i wanted to see how much air really gets pulled through the cooler with the fan on the back....
4H-loaB4oq4
i know its not a super helpful video but hey its something lol

Ralli
09-10-2011, 06:33 PM
You guys can run fans, does'nt phase me, lol. I just dont see how having SOMETHING there would allow the air to flow better then having NOTHING. Like I said to a certain speed I believe a fan would be very beneficial but once you're around highway speeds I would bet money it becomes an impedance. I dont believe MikeW runs fans on his cars, why is that Mike? Maybe the best compromise would be to NOT run fans on one (in my mind the one by the tire) and RUN a fan on the other (the one behind the grill since there's already fans there, lol).

MikeW-RRE
09-12-2011, 11:58 AM
MR making 340whp. We tried ducting first on the stock coolers. Helped go from 3 laps to 4 laps before overheating. Then dude tried adding a nice Spal fan and went to from the 4 laps to 5 laps. He said "I dont want to ever see that effing light again" so we did the dual coolers like we do and a giant Spal fan on the side and two small fans on the upper cooler. He never saw the light again. OK, problem solved but at quite an expense.

Could less do the job? So on my own car I tried just the two coolers without fans. So far I have never seen the slow down light.

Fans on good coolers would help if you were doing lots of hard work at lower vehicle speeds.

Mike W

Mkid
09-12-2011, 12:27 PM
Personally I'm more interested in something that would prolong the life of my transmission. I'm sure less heat = less wear and tear. What is the best bang for buck transmission cooling upgrade that can be performed?

MTZL
09-12-2011, 12:42 PM
^C4 or TNT should give you plenty of bang. ;)
or
Drain your SSTF that should give you some bang or clunk for no buck. :D
(Better than KY jelly = no bang or **she bang, she bang**) :rolleyes: :D

On the serious note:

Anything aluminum would help dissipate heat.
High efficient cooler with those expensive fans.

I have the same setup or close-to, to what Mike@RRE has on his RA.
After all I bought the SST coolers setup from him.
He knows more than I, plus Mike is a great guy.
I'd rather buy from him, he supported us, only right we support him in return.

Mkid
09-12-2011, 02:03 PM
trolololol.

Well I live on the opposite side of the country and have no experience welding/fabricating anything so that pretty makes RRE's kit impossible for me to use. I'm looking for something bolt on, even if it isn't the greatest. anything better then stock would help. Wasn't very specific with my first post in here. mah bad.

MTZL
09-12-2011, 03:09 PM
^ so what you do is call RRE, ask for Mike. Email him would be better I think.

Ask him about SST duel cooler Kit, made for EvoXMR/Ralliart.
Mike@RRE also make bolt on kit. ;)

What Mike was explaining; for people that want to save a bit more money to weld the bracket themselves. Which he will provide template or pieces to weld.

Ralli
09-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Personally I'm more interested in something that would prolong the life of my transmission. I'm sure less heat = less wear and tear. What is the best bang for buck transmission cooling upgrade that can be performed?

That's what this whole thread started life as for me. Im not really looking for track times. My car see's most of its life 45-70 so I think good coolers without the expense of fans is all I need. I was never sure of the answer I got from MikeW on whether a kit was available or not since I, like you, live very far away from him so a trip down to his shop is out of the question. Tomorrow I go in for my tranny filter to be replaced so Im going to look around under the car, ask ALOT of questions, take measurements, compare all that with pics Ive seen on the net and I guess piece together a "kit" of my own. Seems to be my only option I guess given what I want to do (see 100k out of my tranny, lol) without spending most of that on the road to California. Especially because I dont think Id ever leave, lol.

Jackal
09-18-2011, 10:12 AM
This post is directed at Mike W of RRE. Mike I know your a busy guy but is it possible sometime in the next 6 months to come up with a dual SST cooler kit ready to bolt on. I know there is a demand for it and with each passing month dozens more Ralliarts and Evo X MR's are sold through out North America. I would like to have a solution in the form of a ready made kit for April/May 2012 as that is when my next season of Multiple Motorsports starts.

I will be o.k throughout the winter as the normal Temps are -20 to - 38 deg Celcius then add another -8 to -16 for Windchill etc so in other words I should not have to worry about Transmission over heating while Ice racing and Rally Cross and Time, Speed, Distance Rally events during the winter months.

My alternative would be to arrange something with a local Transmission shop but due to the complication of having to take front end off and deal with specific fittings, time on hoist I would prefer to install my self. Any help would be appreciated.

Exyia
09-18-2011, 10:37 AM
This post is directed at Mike W of RRE. Mike I know your a busy guy but is it possible sometime in the next 6 months to come up with a dual SST cooler kit ready to bolt on. I know there is a demand for it and with each passing month dozens more Ralliarts and Evo X MR's are sold through out North America. I would like to have a solution in the form of a ready made kit for April/May 2012 as that is when my next season of Multiple Motorsports starts.

I will be o.k throughout the winter as the normal Temps are -20 to - 38 deg Celcius then add another -8 to -16 for Windchill etc so in other words I should not have to worry about Transmission over heating while Ice racing and Rally Cross and Time, Speed, Distance Rally events during the winter months.

My alternative would be to arrange something with a local Transmission shop but due to the complication of having to take front end off and deal with specific fittings, time on hoist I would prefer to install my self. Any help would be appreciated.

you mean another (same-size) SST cooler on the other side fog-light area? you should be putting an oil cooler there. people are doing front mount SST coolers because there's not many other options on placement

these FMTC's work, there's not much else to improve on. it's simple but effective

Jackal
09-18-2011, 11:56 AM
Exyia if you followed this thread and other related threads it is referring to to set up Mike has done by upgrading the stock cooler then putting a second cooler in series and mounted it on top of the crash beam and Not on the other side fog light area.

Exyia
09-18-2011, 12:34 PM
Exyia if you followed this thread and other related threads it is referring to to set up Mike has done by upgrading the stock cooler then putting a second cooler in series and mounted it on top of the crash beam and Not on the other side fog light area.

uhh, I have been following through the thread?

I don't get what you're asking. a "bolt-on" kit? well none will be bolt-on since you have to drill and mount the FMTC on the crash beam

or are you asking him to release this particular setup? SSP already produces one that's as "bolt-on" as you can get

MikeW-RRE
09-18-2011, 12:59 PM
Jackal and Ralli, send me an e-mail with some basic contact info. Name, address and a phone number. I'll round up pricing on just all the raw parts and also figure a price on a bolt on (with a little drilling) kit. For Jackals car, I would just make an extra kit on a car here when we are building one. Sounds like you are not in a hurry. For Ralli I could have all the pieces together to ship within 3-4 days of when we work out a price.

[email protected]

Mike W

Jackal
09-18-2011, 10:09 PM
Yeah no worries for time although I would like to have the parts in hand by early May as I want car prepped for the Motorsport season opener May longweekend 2012. Is there a way to pay you via pay pal as want to make sure you receive payment in an efficient manner with no mis communication problems LOl ! What ever works best for you Mike, your method sounds the most logical to have the kit duplicated whenever the next time you do one. At least now I know where part of my tax return will be going.

I am looking forward to NOT seeing the slow down warning on longer races or hot summer days. Could you also give us a brief walk thru on how to add the fluid to the new sytem in order to avoid air locks etc. There must be a bit of a technique to it, last thing I want is to create a hot spot in the transmission where air got trapped because it was the highest point in the system etc.

Will PM you my info.

NFSLancerRA
09-19-2011, 09:01 AM
So, here is my input. I have seen a car run with an AMS cooler AND I have seen a car with the very expensive SSP cooler kit. Both had the Slow Down indicator come on at some point on the track. It could be that the guy with the SSP cooler drives like an idiot, as he is already on his second motor. However, I had a thought. I like the idea of the secondary, satellite cooler. I can make brackets for anyone on the East Coast who wants to get in on the RRE kits. That way, Mike wouldn't have to make a ton more per installation. I know that AMS uses a Derale 15850 (or similar) cooler for their setup. I can buy one of those and fit it. That comes with an increased surface area and a nice, big fan. I can also look up the fittings required and have a hose company make custom lines (SS or regular, it makes no difference to me). The nice thing about Derale is that they make a really easy to install temperature probe and remote fan cut-in/cut-off circuit (that way, the fan ONLY comes on when the temperatures demand it, no annoying switch). This can also be wired to incorporate a fan shroud on the remote cooler. When I install my new clutches, everything has to come apart on this car. The motor is getting tweaked and so on. I will make the necessary hardware to install new coolers, if anyone is interested. Mike, I have an account with Derale. If you use different coolers, I will buy directly from you. I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

NFSLancerRA
09-19-2011, 09:12 AM
This comes with a big caveat, though. I won't be able to get going on the designs until December.

Mkid
09-21-2011, 06:57 AM
I'd be more interested in just an upgraded single cooler. If you make a bracket that can mount a better cooler to the existing mount points for the OEM cooler, that would be ideal for me.

Brute Havok
09-30-2011, 10:07 AM
I wanna move my tranny coooler my cai filter is sitting right nxt to it

Exyia
09-30-2011, 10:44 AM
I'd be more interested in just an upgraded single cooler. If you make a bracket that can mount a better cooler to the existing mount points for the OEM cooler, that would be ideal for me.

the biggest problem with the SST cooler is just the surface area/size of the cooler itself. it's too small in the same way the RA FMIC is too small

in a nutshell, all the aftermarket SST coolers are just a bigger cooler that run in conjunction of the OEM. they all use high-quality setrab coolers - since ontop of the crash bar is one of the best spots to feed it airflow, there's not much left to improve on as far as design

I can't see how people claim the SSP cooler is crap, I'd blame it on improper install/usage. It's literally a cooler with lines connecting it to the OEM cooler. MotoIQ's looks practically the same - they're all just Setrab coolers front mounted. SSP just makes it easy by selling it as a kit for install

MTZL
09-30-2011, 11:40 AM
I replaced the OEM one to bigger cooler, smaller one more comparable to OEM one goes on the Front.

http://clubralliart.com/showpost.php?p=17460&postcount=63

http://clubralliart.com/showpost.php?p=17647&postcount=64

http://clubralliart.com/showpost.php?p=17648&postcount=65

GAbOS
09-30-2011, 04:59 PM
Something else to consider, is flow volume. I've dabbled in water cooling PC's in the past and there is tons of reading material out there. Flow volume of the pump and pressure was a very surprising factor.

Just a quick google search..

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/cooling/2007/08/22/watercooling_101/6

MTZL
09-30-2011, 07:03 PM
sst pump is pretty strong. I dont have the spec however if you remove your SST filter (or forget to put it back on) & start the car, you will see how strong the pump is.
Have a bucket ready to catch the SST fluid. Within 5sec. you would've lost about 1L or so. I have seen it done, liquid gold all over pretty costly mistake.
Wasnt me. :D
;)

sstevojr
10-07-2011, 10:05 AM
The stock pump can flow up to 200psi+ internally. Idling the car runs at 80+psi. An external pump needs to be able to have enough pressure to be able to pump fluid up hill. Stay away from diaphram pumps for hot oil. Over time they will fail. Use a good quality gear pump.

A 2+ gallon per minute pump will get the job done. Do not tie it into the factory system.

You should be ok.

SSP

For info on OEM pump flow rates.

Jackal
03-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Jackal and Ralli, send me an e-mail with some basic contact info. Name, address and a phone number. I'll round up pricing on just all the raw parts and also figure a price on a bolt on (with a little drilling) kit. For Jackals car, I would just make an extra kit on a car here when we are building one. Sounds like you are not in a hurry. For Ralli I could have all the pieces together to ship within 3-4 days of when we work out a price.

[email protected]

Mike W

Hey Mike it is now March and would like to know if you ever got around to figuring out the parts for the kit RE: SST Transcooler setup and aprox how much. Would like to have the parts by the end of April. I will email you if I haven't heard from you in more than a week from now.

Jackal
07-26-2012, 04:26 PM
Hey Mike you still around? I never heard back from him and decided not to enter the SCCA Solo Sprint Racing due to the fact I did not want to overheat my trans like I did last year. This is the setup I want so I will see if he is still willing to do this set up and mail out parts. Will email him to see if I get a responce this time.

RALM
07-26-2012, 08:53 PM
Iv heard that the ams tranny cooler wont fit on RA's that have an aftermarket lower IC pipe. So what do yo guys think about putting a small 6 or 7 inch fan behind the stock tranny cooler which should help it stay cooler then not having a fan at all.

crak
07-26-2012, 09:34 PM
Iv heard that the ams tranny cooler wont fit on RA's that have an aftermarket lower IC pipe. So what do yo guys think about putting a small 6 or 7 inch fan behind the stock tranny cooler which should help it stay cooler then not having a fan at all.

The ams cooler fits with the evo x licp.

RALM
07-27-2012, 09:04 AM
It will ok thanks. Do you have the 2.5in LICP with the ams tranny cooler?

crak
07-27-2012, 09:15 AM
if thats the piping size of a stock evo x licp, then yes.

What makes zero sense to me is that the ams cooler is no where near touching the LICP.

NFSLancerRA
07-27-2012, 11:49 AM
If anyone in Florida wants to have a custom V-setup done, I will make you a free set of brackets in exchange for allowing me to take measurements.

SnipeRA
07-28-2012, 03:48 PM
If anyone in Florida wants to have a custom V-setup done, I will make you a free set of brackets in exchange for allowing me to take measurements.

I'm in Bradenton

Jackal
01-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Well here it is another year gone by and I have sent Mike @ RRE another email and message via this site and still have not heard back anything. I am willing to fabricate my own mounts and brackets if necessary, but was hoping since the time frame was several months that I could get them to mock up a second set the next time they do a local car. If anybody knows how to get a hold of him or happens to run into him you can point him in my direction. Willing to pay to get this done properly.

TrailBrake
01-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Well here it is another year gone by and I have sent Mike @ RRE another email and message via this site and still have not heard back anything. I am willing to fabricate my own mounts and brackets if necessary, but was hoping since the time frame was several months that I could get them to mock up a second set the next time they do a local car. If anybody knows how to get a hold of him or happens to run into him you can point him in my direction. Willing to pay to get this done properly.

Please keep us posted.

crak
01-17-2013, 10:35 AM
I went though this already here: http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=2903

Jackal
01-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Yes I know you did Cole, but then you stirred it up some by asking why $680 just for parts when the local guys were getting it done including fluid for $700. I believe this is what has poisoned the water so to speak in terms of them now even considering making a kit to ship as they are doing us a favour. They don't need to be questioned or nickel and dimed. Just my 2 cents but I really want this for my car but can't seem to get a response and I am willing to pay the $680 for this kit and do the work and supply the fluid etc myself.

MTZL
01-18-2013, 01:41 AM
Take a vacation Jack, come out to California. We will make it a club event. Get people together throw a BBQ @ RRE. I am always finding an excuse to BBQ. :D

crak
01-18-2013, 10:14 AM
last time i checked you, dont involve emotions into business. If their rules are not to ship it out, then they wont. Good business is good business and thats it. The guys at RRE do a great job and i dont contest that.