PDA

View Full Version : Boost for Boobs

NFSLancerRA
11-07-2011, 01:26 PM
Lancer Rally Sport is looking for someone who is attending Boost for Boobs in Orlando to fit the newly re-designed BBK for the Ralliart to for show purposes. I am willing to personally fit the kit to your car, free of charge. I will provide the brackets, bolts, rotors, fluid, and SS lines at NO COST. The chosen vehicle owner will need to purchase a set of C5 Z06 Corvette Calipers (or C6 Base Model Calipers), pads, and abutement brackets (maybe $150 when all said and done). The rotors will be stock Evo X Brembo rotors. The total cost of this package is somewhere around $900. You will be getting the entire thing for $150. This upgrade works with stock wheels. The chosen vehicle will get to keep everything after the show is over, provided that they are already planning to attend Boost for Boobs in Orlando on November 20th. You can either PM me or email me at [email protected] to be considered for this package and for more information about the promotion.

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Eric Shuster

Mkid
11-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Wowza, I was already planning on going to this so why not. Helping you guys out and getting a great deal, I'm down. I'll shoot you an email.

NFSLancerRA
11-07-2011, 06:27 PM
Wowza, I was already planning on going to this so why not. Helping you guys out and getting a great deal, I'm down. I'll shoot you an email.

You got it. I will email you back tomorrow.

Time to start looking for some calipers.

Mkid
11-08-2011, 07:38 AM
w00t. I remember you talking about some calipers that didn't have the corvette branding on them, do you remember where you found those?

MTZL
11-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Thats nice of you E.

How about the reserved set of front & rear brackets? (You had layaway) :D

NFSLancerRA
11-08-2011, 02:45 PM
Thats nice of you E.

How about the reserved set of front & rear brackets? (You had layaway) :D

I had to move production back by one month due to the accident. I just sent payment for the new car a couple of hours ago. It will take me another week to get my finances in order (I am now drained of funds until my insurance company writes me an adjusted check for the old car). I will keep you up to date with what is going on. I am kind of upset that you will have bigger brakes than me...:eek:

wutangmo15
11-08-2011, 03:57 PM
w00t. I remember you talking about some calipers that didn't have the corvette branding on them, do you remember where you found those?

Kore3.com

C5 Calipers (http://www.kore3.com/proddetail.php?prod=10126-03) without corvette logo

Wish he had this deal form, I've been showing them off at many shows.

NFSLancerRA
11-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Kore3.com

C5 Calipers (http://www.kore3.com/proddetail.php?prod=10126-03) without corvette logo

Wish he had this deal form, I've been showing them off at many shows.

I have something in the works for the rears of your kit. Don't you worry.

Mkid
11-09-2011, 07:21 AM
Hmm, those Kore 3 ones are nice but kinda pricey considering NFS said I could probably find a set for around $150. Where do you suggest I get them from?

NFSLancerRA
11-09-2011, 07:29 AM
Hmm, those Kore 3 ones are nice but kinda pricey considering NFS said I could probably find a set for around $150. Where do you suggest I get them from?

I bought my last set from eBay. You might look there.

Mkid
11-09-2011, 07:31 AM
I just did a quick search on ebay. I'm only finding them sold separately by side for about $175 a side.

wutangmo15
11-09-2011, 09:48 AM
I just did a quick search on ebay. I'm only finding them sold separately by side for about $175 a side.

Keep looking. A good deal usually pops up once in awhile. I'd also check the corvette forums.