PDA

View Full Version : Hello from NORCAL

evolite
07-28-2009, 07:27 PM
I am Louie

I am researching the RA and also looking into a good deal hopefully down the road and hope to get some feedback on current users

justin81
07-28-2009, 07:51 PM
hope you find all the info your looking for. this is really a great car. everyday i just look at mine and can't help but grin.

CarGuy
07-29-2009, 01:02 PM
I am Louie

I am researching the RA and also looking into a good deal hopefully down the road and hope to get some feedback on current users

The best deals on RA's are from South Coast Mitsubishi, our advertiser. It's probably cheaper to fly down here and drive it north than it is to buy locally.

jondaspr
07-29-2009, 02:16 PM
I just picked up my Ralliart from South Coast and got a great deal and a great car buying experience. I think it would be worth a plane ticket to fly down here and drive one home.

TheBlackBeast
07-29-2009, 02:28 PM
I'll add my compliments to the list on SCM. I bet if you asked Sam, he would even pick you up from John Wayne airport if you asked nicely. They are about 5-10 minutes away.

MTZL
08-07-2009, 03:11 PM
Or go to Concord Mitsu with SoCalEvo Price and ask them to beat the price.
I got mine with Nav for 29K OTD a lit bit more than what I wanted to pay for it but this is before SoCalEvo posted their prices. Sticker price for mine was 32K + Tax license and BS Fees but I knew I wasnt paying that price for the car.
I could've gotten a used Test Drive 09 WW RA with out NAV 1,800+ miles on it for 18K+ Tax license and BS Fees would've been about 20K. I hope this info help. Good luck.