PDA

View Full Version : Mud Guards

evolite
07-28-2009, 07:43 PM
Has anyone installed the factory mud guards? my current car did not have them installed (Focus) but some damage has already been done from throwing a few things.

When I try to build a Ralliart on the Mitsubishi site, it only shows "FRONT MUD GUARDS" but the GTS accessories shows both "FRONT MUD GUARDS" and "REAR MUD GUARDS"

Is there a reason why no "REAR MUD GUARDS" are offerred for the Ralliart? or is it a typo on the build car section?

CarGuy
07-29-2009, 01:05 PM
Has anyone installed the factory mud guards? my current car did not have them installed (Focus) but some damage has already been done from throwing a few things.

When I try to build a Ralliart on the Mitsubishi site, it only shows "FRONT MUD GUARDS" but the GTS accessories shows both "FRONT MUD GUARDS" and "REAR MUD GUARDS"

Is there a reason why no "REAR MUD GUARDS" are offerred for the Ralliart? or is it a typo on the build car section?

I'd be curious to know also. Maybe a clearance issue with the modified rear suspension, over a GTS, to accomodate the AWD. Post back if you find the answer. The best bet may be to go to a dealer and see if they will take them back if they don't fit, then test fit them but don't install.

darkmana153
07-29-2009, 09:51 PM
i went to the dealer and they have them for both front and rear.