PDA

View Full Version : Time

Midlifetoy
12-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Well gang, it's been awhile since I last was online here... just laziness I guess. Got to Italy, got my RA... Speeded some on the A28 and local backroads... Not much otherwise to report but I'm coming back to the states 2.5 yrs early because the wife and I are finished. Im leaving my RA here in Italy for most of that time... she needs a second car just in case here POS dies or she crashes it. So I will be back in NorCal in my Jeep hitting the trails and going to school.

KyleKitchen
12-15-2011, 01:31 AM
So besides the whole wife thing........ how's Italy?

Midlifetoy
12-17-2011, 06:12 AM
So besides the whole wife thing........ how's Italy?

It's alright, I get to go fast... :D Roads are narrow and oncoming traffic made my butt-pucker for awhile, but now I drive as they do... Controlled chaos! :eek: Landscapes are amazing. Taken a lot of pictures. Went to Austria and Slovenia, been pasted by a few Ferraris, but it's always to late when I see them in the rearview mirror or I have had a full car so don't think I could catch up and play with them. Winter here is a lot like Nor-Cal so rainy and fog... but the roads here are made with granite and marble, so I'm told, which makes them slick and water doesn't soak in or run off. So from time to time... I slide... SO I slow down not to side swipe a rail or a building. Thanks for asking

BravoZero
12-17-2011, 06:35 AM
I'd like to visit Italy some day. I've never been outside the US.

Midlifetoy
12-17-2011, 06:42 AM
I've learned as of late, that life's short and if you want to do something, you better do it now before your opportunity is gone.

MTZL
12-17-2011, 10:30 AM
^Great advice. Pursuit of Happiness.