PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

RalliArt-SST
01-20-2012, 11:38 AM
Greetings club ralliart members,
My name is Aaron and I am a huge car enthusiast. I do not currently own a ralliart (own a gts) but will in the near future. I am waiting for the 2012 model to be shipped to the dealers here in Co. I am new to the lancer family but not to Mitsubishi vehicles. I recently got rid of my 91 3000GT VR-4 due to the transmission finally giving out on me. Before that I owned an N/A dodge Stealth R/T (mechanically identical to the Mitsubishi 3000gt for those who don't know). If anyone has any info regarding proper care or maintenance or common problems with the ralliart please let me know. I have already read a lot about some of the transmission problems which is slightly dissuading me from the ralliart realm considering the mileage its happening at. Hopefully that's a rare occurring problem. Otherwise I hope to get to know everyone!

-Aaron

BravoZero
01-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Welcome and hope to see you as a regular once you decide to get the Ralliart!

MTZL
01-20-2012, 02:44 PM
Welcome to the club Aaron.
I always liked the 3000gt VR4. Dodge Stealth not so much. :p
Maybe Dodge Viper but only in my dreams.

I have 2009 & well over 43k miles. So far so good.

RalliArt-SST
01-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Welcome and hope to see you as a regular once you decide to get the Ralliart!

Welcome to the club Aaron.
I always liked the 3000gt VR4. Dodge Stealth not so much. :p
Maybe Dodge Viper but only in my dreams.

I have 2009 & well over 43k miles. So far so good.

Thanks for the welcome, I hope to get one and become a regular in the near future! Good to hear all is well with your car MTZL, that's def the feedback I'm looking for! I enjoyed the 3000GT much more as well, the styling looks more aggressive to me. It was a car ahead of its time for sure. I hope the ralliart can make me as happy as the 3000GT did!

-Aaron