PDA

View Full Version : 2011 ralliart

caper6
02-16-2012, 01:26 PM
hey guys whats up,I'm caper6,just trying to figure out where and how t post need some answers on my ralliart about the exhaust,any help would be appreciated,changed the exhaust to 3 inch front to back,engine lights on now,runs reallly rich and back fires,car losses power and goes to a stumble,have to turn it off and restart for it to run fine,does this at just over 100km/h,says transmission needs service,mitsubishi blames my exhaust,ant advice?

Drew
02-16-2012, 01:32 PM
hey guys whats up,I'm caper6,just trying to figure out where and how t post need some answers on my ralliart about the exhaust,any help would be appreciated

Welcome to the board. As far as answering your exhaust question, I would be happy to.

YUP, it has one......

Drew
02-16-2012, 01:34 PM
hey guys whats up,I'm caper6,just trying to figure out where and how t post need some answers on my ralliart about the exhaust,any help would be appreciated,changed the exhaust to 3 inch front to back,engine lights on now,runs reallly rich and back fires,car losses power and goes to a stumble,have to turn it off and restart for it to run fine,does this at just over 100km/h,says transmission needs service,mitsubishi blames my exhaust,ant advice?

Are you tuned? If you replace the factory cat with anything other than a factory cat, you need tuning. Hope this helps

BravoZero
02-16-2012, 01:56 PM
Welcome to the club.

caper6
02-16-2012, 02:40 PM
took the tune out,thought that might be the reason the car is shutting off

MTZL
02-16-2012, 02:45 PM
Welcome to the club. Where are you from?
Got any pic of your mods & your setup?

caper6
02-16-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm just getting the hang of posting,I'll have to figure out how to upload pics:)

MTZL
02-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Here you go
http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=2484

if you want to post vids
http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=2475

caper6
02-16-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm from ontario,thanks for the links,I'll have to get some pics on here,so with getting it tuned,do I take that to a speed shop and get them to do it for me?

Jackal
02-16-2012, 06:54 PM
I was worried that something like this would happen so I went with Ultimate Performance who has a complete exhuast system complete Turbo to tail pipe engineered for our cars. I have been running this system coming up on 3 yrs and the only thing I had was a cel thrown a few times when I drove the car like an old lady for too long. This system has all the factory bung locations for both O2 sensors etc and you can pay to add more for wide band sensor etc..

When you say your from Ontario is that in California or are you talking about the Canadian Province?

I am assuming you tried to save money getting an exhaust custom made from a local muffler shop instead of getting an engineered system from an aftermarket exhaust manufacturer.

caper6
02-16-2012, 07:12 PM
That would be canada eh lol

caper6
02-16-2012, 07:16 PM
no wasn't trying to save money,it was a high performance shop I went to,they tried to order me an exhaust but at that time there wasn't one to fit my car,I really should have researched it more but wasn't expecting any problems