PDA

View Full Version : Help!!! With suspension

Amigero
03-21-2012, 12:37 PM
im new here an I was wundering if the ralliart suspensin is ready for gravel roads?

I took it to a gravel road and I had so much fun so if I need to upgrade something plase let me know.

Thanc

BravoZero
03-21-2012, 12:49 PM
Why did you put "help" in the thread title when you don't really need help? That throws everyone off.

The Evo and Ralliart are designed to be "rally-ready", so just go do what you want offroad, you'll be fine. The stock suspension can handle more abuse than coilovers. Taking it on a gravel road is nothing, try taking it truely offroad into mud, dirt, rocks, etc.

Amigero
03-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Why did you put "help" in the thread title when you don't really need help? That throws everyone off.

The Evo and Ralliart are designed to be "rally-ready", so just go do what you want offroad, you'll be fine. The stock suspension can handle more abuse than coilovers. Taking it on a gravel road is nothing, try taking it truely offroad into mud, dirt, rocks, etc.

Thank you for the info and like I said im new here plus I donk know much about my car and what is capable of doing offroad.