PDA

View Full Version : Still shopping

evolite
08-25-2009, 08:53 PM
I am saving up and shopping around still :D and still have the RA on my list. Just this week recently I went by two of the Mitsubishi dealers in the Bay Area and the lots were suddenly empty! all the mitsubishi vanished. the websites still are up, but no inventory anymore. I hope this isnt a sign of Mitsubishi dissappearing from the US as rumored before

MikeW-RRE
08-25-2009, 11:11 PM
The cars probably all went down south to the Mitsubishi Superstores dealerships :-P

I know they are far from you, but make a phone call down to them, I think you will save money even with the long drive back home. What better way to enjoy a new car than a drive up the 101? A one way ticket to Orange County from San Jose is $119 a week or two out on the right day. Looks like it would cost you maybe $250 to $300 to save a couple thousand bucks.

Mike W

Ladogaboy
08-26-2009, 10:32 AM
The cars probably all went down south to the Mitsubishi Superstores dealerships :-P

I know they are far from you, but make a phone call down to them, I think you will save money even with the long drive back home. What better way to enjoy a new car than a drive up the 101? A one way ticket to Orange County from San Jose is $119 a week or two out on the right day. Looks like it would cost you maybe $250 to $300 to save a couple thousand bucks.

Mike W

+1

Make sure you go to a SouthCoast dealership. There are other, less reputable dealerships in SoCal. :mad:

socalmitsu.com
08-26-2009, 01:52 PM
I am down to help :) Feel free to text or call me on my cell

714-493-4163

Smash

TheBlackBeast
08-26-2009, 02:31 PM
Yeah, I got mine from SCM - they ARE the BEST out there. Go elsewhere and you might regret it. I don't know how you can beat their prices.

Ladogaboy
08-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Yeah, I got mine from SCM - they ARE the BEST out there. Go elsewhere and you WILL regret it. I don't know how you can beat their prices.

Fixed. I speak from experience. :(

TheBlackBeast
08-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Fixed. I speak from experience. :(Well, there you go. I stand corrected. ;)