PDA

View Full Version : New 2012 Mistubishi Lancer Ralliart

CdnRalliartGirl
04-08-2012, 08:30 AM
Just traded in my 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT-P 'Miss Luna', for my new Lancer 'Miss Lena' and couldn't be happier.
She is everything I wanted and more.
I probably won't mod it too much, but eventually plan to do a few things.
Looking forward to testing out her handling through the mountains this summer!!!

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5490/29251835.jpg
By crystalincanada (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/crystalincanada) at 2012-04-07

xwxspawnxwx
04-08-2012, 08:48 AM
Congrats looks clean and new :)

CdnRalliartGirl
04-08-2012, 08:53 AM
I just picked her up on Thursday and have gotten lucky that the weather has been nice to me and kept her clean and shiny :)

BravoZero
04-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Well hello, welcome!

I take it that's the new Mercury Gray that Mitsubishi came out with for this year? How are you liking the RA so far?

CdnRalliartGirl
04-08-2012, 09:28 AM
They called the color here 'Titanium Grey Metallic'
I am LOVING the car so far, just hit the 200km mark yesterday, so babying her at the moment until she is broken in.
She hugs the corners so nice and just picks up and goes.
Looking forward to getting to know her more and putting the speed and handling to the test.

MTZL
04-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Welcome to the club! :cool:

Jackal
04-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Yahoo another Canadian Ralliart in the club! Welcome aboard!

RalliNurse
04-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Congrats...and welcome!

xwxspawnxwx
04-08-2012, 02:37 PM
They called the color here 'Titanium Grey Metallic'
I am LOVING the car so far, just hit the 200km mark yesterday, so babying her at the moment until she is broken in.
She hugs the corners so nice and just picks up and goes.
Looking forward to getting to know her more and putting the speed and handling to the test.

Wouldn't worry about breaking it in. Drive it like you stole it. They beat the crap out of them in the factory already so they are all ready to go for you to have some fun :)

CdnRalliartGirl
04-09-2012, 08:13 AM
Drive her like a stole her, I fully intend to do that!!
However I am having problems getting my iPod to hook up through the USB, is there a special cord I need to buy, it's an older 2nd generation iPod.

BravoZero
04-09-2012, 08:16 AM
However I am having problems getting my iPod to hook up through the USB, is there a special cord I need to buy, it's an older 2nd generation iPod.

I don't think the FUSE system works with the older iPod models. I have a 6th gen 120gb and it works just fine. Try looking in the owner's manual and see the specifications on which iPod models are supported.

Otherwise, there's no special cord you can buy, just use a supported iPod model with the standard USB cable. Or, just use the Aux input with a 3.5mm audio cable.

xwxspawnxwx
04-09-2012, 08:51 AM
Honestly... Get one of the cheaper new ones with bluetooth compatibly. Like the old IPod Touch. You will get addicted to the fact you don't have to plug anything in the car and just start playing it while it's in your pocket or sitting down somewhere in the car.

TrailBrake
04-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Welcome :)

gusto5
04-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Looks fantastic! Canadian Ralliarts Unite!

DjRukus
04-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Yay, Another Canuck RA owner on here! Welcome :)
I just got mine last week as well and I'm loving mine too!

BravoZero
04-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Is it true that most of you Canadians live less than 5 miles of the US border, ready to invade at any moment? :D

Lisa11RA
04-09-2012, 05:08 PM

I spoke with my husband and he said that you may need to install the updated ios software to your old ipod, but that update takes away the video capibilities.. hopefully that may help. :)

CdnRalliartGirl
04-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Yay, Another Canuck RA owner on here! Welcome :)
I just got mine last week as well and I'm loving mine too!

I should have booked the week off work, I would much rather be tearing up the streets in my new car than here in the office LOL

CdnRalliartGirl
04-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Is it true that most of you Canadians live less than 5 miles of the US border, ready to invade at any moment? :D

I wish, then I could come across for Fruity Pebbles cereal, Cherry Vanilla Coke and Red Vines every month :)
Going to stock up when I go to Seattle this summer!!

CdnRalliartGirl
04-10-2012, 12:28 PM
I made a mistake, it is a 5th generation iPod, not sure why I said 2nd, I am going to try the suggestions made to me on here to see if I can get it to work, if not I will just contact my mitsu guy and see if he can fix the problem for me, would rather not have to buy a new one just for music, if that were the case it would be what little songs I have on my iPhone, Mp3 disks and satellite radio :)

BravoZero
04-10-2012, 12:36 PM
I made a mistake, it is a 5th generation iPod, not sure why I said 2nd, I am going to try the suggestions made to me on here to see if I can get it to work, if not I will just contact my mitsu guy and see if he can fix the problem for me, would rather not have to buy a new one just for music, if that were the case it would be what little songs I have on my iPhone, Mp3 disks and satellite radio :)

What problem are you having exactly? What errors come up on the receiver?

I would try connecting it to your computer and see if there's a software upgrade available for your iPod.