PDA

View Full Version : is there an app?

Scarab23
04-24-2012, 08:11 PM
is there an app that can allow me to access clubralliart from my iPhone without having to go on my web browser?

i see there is a vbulletin app but i can't figure out if it can link to clubralliart or not

if anyone knows a way that would be great.

TrailBrake
04-25-2012, 04:30 AM
I hope there is a mobile portal for this site as well. Trying to view this site on my BB's browser is very hard on the eyes.

BravoZero
04-25-2012, 08:56 AM
I wish CR was on Autoguide, makes life easier. If there's a Tapatalk-equivalent program on the iPhone, try that.

MTZL
04-25-2012, 09:13 AM
There should be a bookmark shortcut you can put on one of your page.
I dont own a iphone but on the android you can bookmark shortcut on to your page.

BravoZero
04-25-2012, 09:31 AM
I think he meant as far as ease of viewing. I can get on here no problem with any phone I use, but trying to maneuver through a full HTML-only website on a mobile device is difficult sometimes.

Something that enables this site to be viewed mobile-friendly would be awesome.

Scarab23
04-25-2012, 09:33 AM
no I'm not looking to browse CR through my phones internet browser.

for instance, my friends bmw forum actually has a "bimmerpost" app, and then my other buddy has an app that allows him to view his mazda 3 forum directly on his phone in a mobile layout not a computer browser layout. for his he has an app for the company that powers the forum and that app allows him access to his.

i tried downloading the vbulletin app for the iPhone but i can't figure out if i can get access through it to CR its really quite cryptic.