PDA

View Full Version : WRX Goes for a Drive

bigEC
05-09-2012, 07:46 AM
Not the greatest video ever, but I just got my GoPro and am learning how to use it correctly along with the movie editor. Right now I am using windows movies maker, but I plan on upgrading to something much better once I get the basics down. I have zero experience with stuff like this and I know there is a lot of effects, but like I said I was just experimenting (its the first attempt I have made at making any video with the GoPro). Either way its a good song you get to listen to so enjoy lol

*Oh and no I am not driving and it is not my car*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VWWCpn820HQ

**Also, for those of you worried about the driving in the first scene with him doing somewhat of a dirt drift, you can kind of see across the street is a police officer standing by for traffic and what not. We are big supporters of our community and did this the right way, we would never put any lives in danger.**

Drew
05-09-2012, 09:11 AM
Purple Matrix schooled him @3:26.......lols
Jk, good stuff.

RalliArtist
05-09-2012, 01:12 PM
which gopro do you have and what settings did u use? when i tested out in 720p @60fps, the video is very choppy. i get the best results in VGA quality.

I have a Hero2

bigEC
05-09-2012, 01:20 PM
which gopro do you have and what settings did u use? when i tested out in 720p @60fps, the video is very choppy. i get the best results in VGA quality.

I have a Hero2

I have the HD Hero, not the 2. These were all filmed in the 720 60fps setting with everything else at default settings. The file thats physically on my computer is crystal clear, but when I uploaded to youtube I did notice its a little bit choppy. From what I read, however, they say for driving 1080p is the way to go, but I found that WAY too choppy. I have the original hero so who knows about the 2 lol I barely know anything about mine.

bigEC
05-09-2012, 01:21 PM
Purple Matrix schooled him @3:26.......lols
Jk, good stuff.

Haha Thanks!

Insane11RA
05-09-2012, 09:05 PM
I'm always worried that dang thing will fall off and get run over, or lost on the beltway.

bigEC
05-10-2012, 05:08 AM
I'm always worried that dang thing will fall off and get run over, or lost on the beltway.

Believe me I know exactly what you are talking about! Its my GoPro and as you can see everything was filmed outside the car. I would use the suction cup and literally pull it as hard as I could to make sure it would stay on and when we were on the highway I was bugging the whole time haha

chris
05-10-2012, 06:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VWWCpn820HQ

this is what its like going driving after taking acid

bigEC
05-10-2012, 01:25 PM
this is what its like going driving after taking acid

Haha! All my friends said the same thing!