PDA

View Full Version : Tactrix Cable

rschottr
09-17-2009, 09:27 AM
I have been chomping at the bit to try out the GST flash that was offered last month, but the ODB cable seems to be pretty scarce. I was informed by Tactrix that they will have more product in a couple of weeks, but I'm not sure how true that estimate is. Anyone have the cable now that is in the SF Valley that may be willing to let me borrow to use for the reflash?

MikeW-RRE
09-17-2009, 09:55 AM
You can borrow mine to load it or I have them in stock for $169.

If you wanted to use the dyno to play with it a bit, it would cost you $200 to tweak and learn for a couple hours and have a wideband.

Mike W

rschottr
09-17-2009, 10:29 AM
You can borrow mine to load it or I have them in stock for $169.

If you wanted to use the dyno to play with it a bit, it would cost you $200 to tweak and learn for a couple hours and have a wideband.

Mike W

Many thanks, Mike. My friend Billy has nothing but good things to say about his experience with the Injen intake you did for him. I am just getting into the tuning aspect and think I'll start slow, though I do appreciate your offer of the dyno time and will likely take you up on it, possibly early next year. If you were closer I'd drop by and borrow the cable. How can I purchase it from you?

MikeW-RRE
09-17-2009, 10:37 AM
We accept paypal and credit cards. E-mail me at [email protected] and we'll work out payment details.

As far as borrowing a cable to load a map, we are at the shop till at least 10 pm most evenings M-F. People come from all over So Cal for parts and service so we are open late to make it easier to get here with out fighting traffic.

Mike W

MTZL
09-17-2009, 03:44 PM
^ they all say Mike is the man (except in certain NorCalEvo forum: http://www.norcalevo.net/showthread.php?t=9200 ) the funniest ever stil lol.

I havent met him but Im new to the scene of Evo and RA.

I have been meeting cool, real people thats willing to help others.

That is what is all about. Community that help each other out.

FTY Motorsports
09-17-2009, 06:35 PM
mike is the man if you need tuning help and want to learn i'd be happy to help you out for no charge.

MikeW-RRE
09-18-2009, 11:32 AM
That thread reminds me of the cold air intake we built for an Eclipse...

http://www.roadraceengineering.com/4g/4cylturbo/gs-cai.jpg

Mike W

rschottr
09-18-2009, 11:43 AM
mike is the man if you need tuning help and want to learn i'd be happy to help you out for no charge.
Thanks, man. See that's what I love about being part of an enthusiast group, everyone wants to help eveyone else out. Way cool IMO.

MTZL
09-18-2009, 11:24 PM
That thread reminds me of the cold air intake we built for an Eclipse...

^^ that is way too funny!!! ROFL LMAO!:D

wutangmo15
11-13-2009, 01:49 PM
Wow, that is an awesome COI.

FYI, I just ordered a Tactrix cable. Let me know if you still need to borrow one. I'm in the East Bay.