PDA

View Full Version : A few updated pics of my 11 RG SB

Mitz-Driver
08-27-2012, 10:25 PM
Here is a few updated pics I have been tagged in on FB, not had time to take any of my own lately....too busy....tell me what you guys/gals think.

OherrOderr
08-28-2012, 08:56 AM
Wow, looks good

Where did you get your front?

Mitz-Driver
08-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Wow, looks good

Where did you get your front?
Thanks......its actually a Extreme Dimensions....with alot of work to fit that well.

OherrOderr
08-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Thanks......its actually a Extreme Dimensions....with alot of work to fit that well.

Dammit, I was hoping you wouldn't say ED...

They're so hit or miss...

Well, you did a great job getting it to look as clean as it is

Mitz-Driver
08-28-2012, 09:07 PM
this one was a miss.....when it was first put on the car you could fit your arm between the bumper and the hood with the hood closed....not your finger, not your hand, put your whole arm.....I have an excellent body guy spent a massive amount of time but made it look great.

OherrOderr
08-28-2012, 09:41 PM
this one was a miss.....when it was first put on the car you could fit your arm between the bumper and the hood with the hood closed....not your finger, not your hand, put your whole arm.....I have an excellent body guy spent a massive amount of time but made it look great.

Geeeeezus, yeah... luckily ED is 20min from me. So usually when things fit like shit I just bring it back and they're usually good with exchanging for something that fits better. But man, I'm not surprised there was a huge gap lol

Revibes
08-30-2012, 12:37 AM
Looks awesome!

Mitz-Driver
08-30-2012, 07:28 PM
Looks awesome!
thanks...hoping to get out this weekend and take some pics of my own....weather permitting