PDA

View Full Version : New Mitsubishi Contest - Show off your Ralliart!

CarGuy
11-03-2009, 10:52 AM
From our Mitsubishi contact:

I wanted to loop you guys in on a new contest we've created centered around our enthusiasts and auto shows. This year we're giving enthusiasts the opportunity to show their cars inside the displays at our auto shows - along side our 2010 line up. To promote it we've created a website for the contest - http://www.autoshowoffcontest.com.

I wanted to let you know incase you wanted to notify your members to enter their cars. I know you have a lot of members that would love this.

Also, we've been doing a lot more posting on our http://www.facebook.com/Mitsubishi and http://www.twitter.com/mitsucars pages. Make sure you're a "fan" of Mitsubishi on their because we sometimes post some cool contests or updates. Like our pumpkin carving contest. All our contests usually have cash prizes so make sure you're in the know! :)

MTZL
11-03-2009, 11:25 AM
Yeah! finally for something for Ralliart.
Thanks Carguy for the info!

CarGuy
11-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Yeah! finally for something for Ralliart.
Thanks Carguy for the info!

Sorry I've been away for awhile, but I'm back and expect me to update the site more often again. Now where are all the members?

Ladogaboy
11-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Nice. Though my car is so modest. :o

TheBlackBeast
11-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Oh man that would have been so cool to enter the LA Auto show! Too bad entry is closed! Other shows are to far for me to consider with a baby due in December...

That would be really cool if they run this again next year! Thanks for sharing.

MTZL
11-03-2009, 06:23 PM
Sorry I've been away for awhile, but I'm back and expect me to update the site more often again. Now where are all the members?

Finally Carguy is back! You've been missing in action Carguy.

MTZL
11-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Oh man that would have been so cool to enter the LA Auto show! Too bad entry is closed! Other shows are to far for me to consider with a baby due in December...

That would be really cool if they run this again next year! Thanks for sharing.

Congratulation, Bro. It is gonna be a boy or a girl?

MTZL
11-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Nice. Though my car is so modest. :o

Yeah, I wouldnt score any points with everything stock. lol

TheBlackBeast
11-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Congratulation, Bro. It is gonna be a boy or a girl?
Thanks! Its a Boy! I was a little bummed that nobody got the recaro seat for the baby shower I put on the registry. prolly didn't understand what "Side Impact Protection" means and why its important... Oh well, I'll just have to exchange the doubles of clothes we got for it and pay the difference. At least what got most of what really counts and for that we are truly thankful. I'm really looking forward to warping my little boy into another ralliart/evo lover!

TheBlackBeast
11-03-2009, 10:17 PM
Sorry I've been away for awhile, but I'm back and expect me to update the site more often again. Now where are all the members?You were here in spirit...

Welcome back.

There's a larger number of members than when you left at least!

CarGuy
11-04-2009, 11:45 AM
I didn't really leave so much as I wasn't posting. I made some major changes in my personal life and had to deal with that, but hopefully it's behind me and the site and I can move forward. Nice to see more members here.

I'll do my best to give you all a reason to spend your time posting here as opposed to the other "big" sites, which don't update as often and aren't interested in anything more than the money the advertising brings in. I am an enthusiast and this is my labor of love.

MTZL
11-04-2009, 01:20 PM
I didn't really leave so much as I wasn't posting. I made some major changes in my personal life and had to deal with that, but hopefully it's behind me and the site and I can move forward. Nice to see more members here.

I'll do my best to give you all a reason to spend your time posting here as opposed to the other "big" sites, which don't update as often and aren't interested in anything more than the money the advertising brings in. I am an enthusiast and this is my labor of love.

Welcome back!
I hope those major changes are for the best.

Yeah, I just dont feel right going over to other forum when this forum is dedicated for us. Im part of NorCalEvo and Evo Empire now but its not the same. Ralliart gets no credits there. I socalize with EVO and meets, most EVO owners are cool with whoever and whatever you drive but there are some thats just EVO or nothing. Sometime I feel my RA in a crowd of EVO, is just out of place. :o

I think I speak for everybody when I say We appreciate the love!:D