PDA

View Full Version : What else do I need or should add?!?

edsralliart
11-02-2012, 11:49 AM
Hey guys, I've decide to start modding my suspension and slowly starting to piece out the parts I'm gonna install:

1) BC Racing coils no tracking just dd so what spring rates are best suited for just dd?
2) white line 24mm rear sways - should I get the fronts too? I see a lot of people here just getting the rears and caling it a day. Just curious to see what you guys thought about that.
3) white line front strut bar

What else am I missing? Camber bolts?

NicksRRra
11-03-2012, 10:43 AM
Hey guys, I've decide to start modding my suspension and slowly starting to piece out the parts I'm gonna install:

1) BC Racing coils no tracking just dd so what spring rates are best suited for just dd? 8k front, 6k rear i believe
2) white line 24mm rear sways - should I get the fronts too? I see a lot of people here just getting the rears and caling it a day. Just curious to see what you guys thought about that. i think the front sway bar is unnecessary because the rear corrects the understeer, maybe its just a personal preference :confused:
3) white line front strut bar
never really thought these were necessary either, but to each their own
What else am I missing? Camber bolts? how low are you planning to go :)
^^^^^^^^^^

edsralliart
11-20-2012, 11:48 PM
I'm just looking to remove the wheel gap, I'm not trying to stance the car or anything. How low would the car have to be to start needing camber bolts anyways?