PDA

View Full Version : Badge-less trunk?

MikaelW
11-09-2012, 12:55 PM
So, I decided to take off my badges off the back of the trunk. I hope i'm placing this thread in the right category.

thoughts and Opinions? I'm sure this has been posted before? Decided to take it off since I kind of wanted a cleaner look. I'm ready for the hate I'm gonna get for the stickers hahaha, but hey I gotta support the companies that sponsor me to skate and travel! :D

before:
http://i.imgur.com/pURSWl.jpg

After:
http://i.imgur.com/Wkb8Ll.jpg

RalliNurse
11-09-2012, 04:51 PM
U should kept the ralliart badge...I know our ra badge is ridiculously small...but either the stock one or get a larger 06 ralliart badge...

Otherwise no hate for the companies that feeds u :p

RalliTart00
11-09-2012, 04:59 PM
I would have to agree, i went badgeless except for an upgrade/larger ralliart logo. Looks clean and mean! Plus you get all those fools passing you just to look at the front of your car so they know what it is! Happens all the time.... slightly off topic, the lip spoiler on your trunk did you install that or was it a dealer option? I have the wing but kinda want to go to a lip spoiler but dont want the holes left in the trunk.

MikaelW
11-10-2012, 01:29 AM
I would have to agree, i went badgeless except for an upgrade/larger ralliart logo. Looks clean and mean! Plus you get all those fools passing you just to look at the front of your car so they know what it is! Happens all the time.... slightly off topic, the lip spoiler on your trunk did you install that or was it a dealer option? I have the wing but kinda want to go to a lip spoiler but dont want the holes left in the trunk.

Hahah yeah, if they can catch up ;) lol jk. It was actually a dealer option, but I've seen the attachment like mine online, or if you wanted to go all out you could always get a duckbill spoiler trunk o.O

trick34
02-18-2013, 09:54 PM
i love the look of badgeless and wingless. i did the same. i left the ralliart badge though. just so people who had a clue knew what was in front of them and/or winning!!!

kissmeblind
02-19-2013, 11:43 PM
So clean! I did the same, but kept the Mitsu emblem ;)