PDA

View Full Version : CPE TB or Borla CB?

savtej23
12-13-2012, 01:21 PM
I love the stock RalliArt exhaust but sometimes I wish I had something louder. Looking on YouTube I found that the Borla exhaust is the loudest with the deepest tone, but then I saw the CPE-TB. The video doesn't have great audio or video quality, but it seems like the CPE beats the Borla by fair margin. Anyone here have the CPE TB to confirm this? Or can someone with a Borla CB convince me to get one? Appreciate any help! :)

RalliNurse
12-13-2012, 01:34 PM
CPE looks awsome IMO...but u might want to consider Ultimate Racing besides two that u mentioned...

bholm6
12-13-2012, 04:12 PM
CPE looks awsome IMO...but u might want to consider Ultimate Racing besides two that u mentioned...

I most definitely reccomend Ulitmate Racing. Just got their TB exhaust and couldn't be happier.

RalliNurse
12-13-2012, 09:14 PM
I most definitely reccomend Ulitmate Racing. Just got their TB exhaust and couldn't be happier.

I have UR myself and I love the way it sounds...but for style poits CPE is awsome...

MTZL
12-13-2012, 10:32 PM
I like the way Borla make deep low tone but that is just my personal preference. Since california pd and hwy patrol hunt us down like criminals makes me not want to pay to play.

savtej23
12-14-2012, 10:50 AM
I'll check out a couple of UR videos then. The cops where I live in Ohio honestly do not care about how loud the exhausts are. They're just really stingent on music. For the people that have the UR's, do you guys have any drone really at highway speeds? I'm still in high school but next year I'll be commuting to college which is a fairly decent amount of highway driving. I don't want a horrible drone like my brother had on his Mitsu Galant. Sitting in his car was an instant headache even for a short drive.

RalliNurse
12-14-2012, 12:11 PM
I have resonator midpipe and mini muffler...not too loud...deep tone and no drone...