PDA

View Full Version : WORKS 2009 Ralliart Brain Flash

troy@WORKS
11-13-2008, 03:33 PM
WORKS is the Factory Race Team for Mitsubishi Motors North America. We are currently looking for a Ralliart owner or three that would like to add WORKS performance parts to their car. We offer a factory matched warranty on all of our products so you will not void the factory Mitsubishi warranty if you add our parts. Right now we are looking for three lucky Ralliart owners to do a Dyno test and tune on our Dyno Pak machine. We will offer this service at a very low cost to the first 3, who will also get a WORKS Brain Flash for their new 2009 Ralliart. Who wants some more HP and TQ?

RA1018
12-02-2008, 10:21 PM
where do u have to be located? im in Fl and about how much would i have to pay?

troy@WORKS
12-08-2008, 12:21 PM
We would prefer someone in the San Francisco Bay Area but, if you wouldn't mind driving or trailer the car down to the shop here at Infineon Raceway then it doesn't really matter where you live. We are offering this to the first 3 Ralliart owners only, the price is $299 for a WORKS Brain Flash and Dyno Tune. A Dyno Tune alone goes for $249-$349+ with out a Flash so this is a great deal that we are offering to the first 3.

troy@WORKS
01-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Bump...... any Bayarea or California Ralliart owners looking for some added power?

CarGuy
01-16-2009, 04:59 PM
I wish I could help you guys...

troy@WORKS
01-20-2009, 12:15 PM
Do you have a Ralliart that we can tune?

RAcowboy
04-06-2009, 07:30 AM
I'm in santa cruz co area, close to SFbay, but I'm waiting for resolution to issues involving flashes & communication between ECU & SST TCU, supposedly they don't work well together after re-flashes.

razorlab
04-06-2009, 12:27 PM
I'm in santa cruz co area, close to SFbay, but I'm waiting for resolution to issues involving flashes & communication between ECU & SST TCU, supposedly they don't work well together after re-flashes.

They don't? That's news to me. We have a bunch of Ralliart flashes in the wild with no issues reported.

RAcowboy
04-06-2009, 10:04 PM
how are you doing it? I've read about communication problems after certain flashes, maybe you do it different?

would definately be interested, but still wanna wait & see what happens.

razorlab
04-07-2009, 02:13 PM
how are you doing it? I've read about communication problems after certain flashes, maybe you do it different?

would definately be interested, but still wanna wait & see what happens.

Where are you seeing this? What kind of communication problems. We have seen no issues at all with reflashes.

RAcowboy
04-08-2009, 03:53 AM
Where are you seeing this? What kind of communication problems. We have seen no issues at all with reflashes.
http://evolutionm.net/2009-lancer-ralliart-general/411627-just-note.html

there were a few other findings I can't remember the titles, but have to do w/ concerns over shifting problems after being flashed. I read a tech article somewhere else that explains how the engine ecu & trans tcu for this & evo mr work closely together & changes to one computer effect performance of the other. Does ecu flash handle both control units? That's supposedly why you can't run standalone on this. Maybe just the "mail in" flashes these guys back east have are bad news. I just wanna know details before rushing into something like this. After everything I just went through, keeping the powertrain warranty is crucial at the moment. Especially on an expensive trans.

I wanted to do yer flash Bryan belive me, I still would at some point, I just hope everything works flawlessly & can be switched for warranty work & switched back. I also definately wanna deal w/ the trans cooler/overheating in sustained rev-range issue w/ possible big core trans cooler before doing any serious performance stuff. Who knows, these guys may be just overheating the sensitive transmission & theres no problem at all w/ the flashes, I'm just kinda paranoid about doing anything to it right now w/o re-assurance because of this transmission.

razorlab
04-08-2009, 09:46 AM
Link doesn't work.

Is it somebody complaining about a CEL coming on after the flash? Most of the time the CEL has to do with not tuning certain tables correctly.

Is this the thread you are talking about?

http://forums.evolutionm.net/2009-lancer-ralliart-general/408394-check-engine-soon-problems.html

That is limp mode, most likely induced by overboost or airflow/torque limit tables.