PDA

View Full Version : Car is tuned!!!!

Boosted91
02-22-2013, 08:40 PM
Finally got the parts and car tuned!! All I can say is WOW! From just an intake , grimmspeed boost controller and test pipe and I tune from devin at boostin performance .. The car is completely different !

Big thanks to Devin and Kristin over at Boostin for the amazing customer service !

RalliNurse
02-22-2013, 11:36 PM
Finally got the parts and car tuned!! All I can say is WOW! From just an intake , grimmspeed boost controller and test pipe and I tune from devin at boostin performance .. The car is completely different !

Big thanks to Devin and Kristin over at Boostin for the amazing customer service !

Are you from Chicago?
Congrats...post yo graphs...lol

DEEZ8
02-25-2013, 09:42 PM
I want to go to boostin I live in the south burbs, frankfort.

RALM
02-27-2013, 09:56 AM

Did you use an actual boost controller or the boost pill

Boosted91
03-03-2013, 07:57 PM
sorry for the slow response work has been crazy lately.
im using the grimmspeed BCS.

And im from Peoria,IL it was like a 2 and 1/2 hour drive up to the shop but it was completly worth it! i stopped into AMS also why i was up there to check it out but they are all stuck up assholes and unless you drive a GTR they will not even look at you.
Devin and the guys of boostin will be the only ones to touch my car!
Kristin is also amazing in how fast she is to respond to questions and hospitality while your there. They are in the process of opening a new location that is three times as big which is pretty cool!

Ripsco
07-02-2013, 01:58 PM

I live in Northwest Indiana and plan on going to Boostin Performance as well. How much did the tune cost you and also how long did it take?

DEEZ8
07-04-2013, 07:54 AM
I live in Northwest Indiana and plan on going to Boostin Performance as well. How much did the tune cost you and also how long did it take?

Not to far from me. I live in Frankfort, il. It is a little south or orland park. I am a frequent visitor to Three Floyds as well lol.

crak
07-04-2013, 03:32 PM
graphs or it did not happen.