PDA

View Full Version : help with tein s tech springs

rallianderson
03-11-2013, 03:17 PM
So i installed a set of tein s tech springs. I Have heard that your oem shocks will just give out with in a short amount of time....what would be the best shocks to use with the tein s tech springs.:confused:

rallianderson
03-11-2013, 05:33 PM
come on guys dont be shy....

RalliArtist
03-12-2013, 04:15 AM
other than OEM, the only brand that will fit are KYB and they're supposed to be OEM replacements so they wont be much different in terms of being able to handle a drop. Everyone will tell you to get coils. I'm getting springs for now too since im supopsed to deploy in the summer and when i come back i should have a decent amount of cash for coils and other car parts :D

rallianderson
03-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Yeah im still in.high school about to enlist also what would be the best coils to get in your opinion?

Sinestra
03-13-2013, 05:34 AM
Short amount of time is very vague lots of people like to say they will give out early. A lot of the time people lower their car after getting a high amount of mileage and their shocks get worn because they already have significant mileage. Also, quality of the springs and how low you go also play a factor. I'v had springs on last 3 cars and my shocks never worse out. Im on Eibach springs right now but i will be getting coils since i want to track the car. Its really up to you.

There are no shock upgrades for Lancers nor Ralliarts no company makes them. The KYB's are OEM like they will do you no good.

RalliArtist
03-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Yeah im still in.high school about to enlist also what would be the best coils to get in your opinion?

Everyone seems to prefer BC or D2.

What branch are you enlisting in? I'm currently serving in germany for the USAF

rallianderson
03-27-2013, 07:12 AM
I'm joining the army active duty next year how are you liking Germany?