PDA

View Full Version : the ralliart! UR upper intercooler pipe

Ralliart26
12-02-2009, 09:03 PM
so far ive got a cosworth drop in filter and ultimate racing catback exhaust and uicp.

CarGuy
12-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Did you notice any changes? Improves performance? Or worse performance?

Ralliart26
12-03-2009, 11:53 AM
after i put the uicp on the turbo is alot louder when im on the gas. not to mention when im driving and stomp it i take off like a rocket! haha and it looks sick under the hood

TheBlackBeast
12-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Looks nice!

Tre
12-05-2009, 10:50 PM
has anyone dyno tested one of the UICP's? just curious if they're actually adding power?

TheBlackBeast
12-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Technically they would only better response to the turbo spooling up. So while it wouldn't add more HP, it will allow you to make peak power sooner in the RPM band and thereby go faster sooner.

MikeRA87
01-30-2010, 08:18 AM
Does getting aftermarket intercooler piping help with any performance at all?

Blaze
01-30-2010, 10:25 AM
It helps with boost response and stability. On Evo Xs you'll pick up 5-10 HP, but honestly it's not really noticeable. It's a good mod if you're doing ALL the piping.

The diameter of the piping is important too. If you run something in the 3" range, you'll likely loose some performance due to lag and not be able to make it up because the turbo is too small.

OVNI
01-30-2010, 02:25 PM
...and ultimate racing catback exhaust and uicp.

Nice bro!!!

Unleash the best sound!!

Jackal
06-09-2010, 10:06 PM
I have the complete Ultimate Racing Turbo back exhaust, the complete upper and lower Ultimate racing Intercooler piping connected to an Evo X intercooler. Yeah I took out the toy one our cars came with. LOL ! I have the HKS blow off valve with the recirc kit installed. Put in the K&N high flow panel filter and have opened up my hood scoop and I will be going down to the States for a Tune next month. The car sounds great and has great throttle responce and I would imagine the car is probably closer to 250 gross horsepower up at least 13 from the stock rating of 237 HP.

Ralliart23
06-15-2010, 07:38 AM
I have the complete Ultimate Racing Turbo back exhaust, the complete upper and lower Ultimate racing Intercooler piping connected to an Evo X intercooler. Yeah I took out the toy one our cars came with. LOL ! I have the HKS blow off valve with the recirc kit installed. Put in the K&N high flow panel filter and have opened up my hood scoop and I will be going down to the States for a Tune next month. The car sounds great and has great throttle responce and I would imagine the car is probably closer to 250 gross horsepower up at least 13 from the stock rating of 237 HP.

opened up the hood scoop?

Tuqwik4u
06-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Like "TheBlackBeast" posted a how to about on one of his threads.

GTS_Rob
06-16-2010, 12:24 AM
those pipes look nice, but you gotta clean ur engne bay! does arc make RA stuff or only EVO?

TheBlackBeast
06-16-2010, 01:41 PM
opened up the hood scoop?

Like "TheBlackBeast" posted a how to about on one of his threads.

Like this thread:
http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=313

Jackal
06-23-2010, 05:20 PM
Yes I basically did what you did but months before finding this site LOL! But I had done this on all my previous cars all Z28 Camaros so I decided to keep the tradition alive. For me it's like chistening the car.

Esco
11-24-2011, 03:24 AM
so far ive got a cosworth drop in filter and ultimate racing catback exhaust and uicp.

So the stock air box doesn't get in the way of the intercooler pipe? I read u need an aftermarket intake if u buy injens intercooler pipe.

Exyia
11-24-2011, 11:06 AM
So the stock air box doesn't get in the way of the intercooler pipe? I read u need an aftermarket intake if u buy injens intercooler pipe.

definitely not - no idea where you read that

only context I could fit it too is that Injen sells their Intake with their UICP as a package deal for the Evo X

Esco
11-24-2011, 04:25 PM
definitely not - no idea where you read that

only context I could fit it too is that Injen sells their Intake with their UICP as a package deal for the Evo X
That's what it said at newlevelmotorsports.com thanks! Gonna order it from UR instead:cool: