PDA

View Full Version : Ralliart gal from West Aus

April
12-16-2009, 01:54 AM
Hi all,

I'm very excited to have finally taken delivery of my new RA after waiting 6 weeks for it to arrive.

I've had it for a little over a month and already clocked up 3500 km as this is no show pony - she's a work horse!

Well, when I say that I mean I'm an advertising rep and am on the road but as my husband has a car detailing business it will always be look immaculate...haha

Just loving the drive...initially found it a little jumpy around town but LOVE letting it really come alive on the highways and freeways!! The drive to work is a breeze now that I can duck in and out of traffic with a quick burst of power and always the first to leave at the lights.

Had a fun drag which I won against a new WRX and then it turned into a leap frog game, with each of us getting a good look at each others wheels. As I exited the highway he gave me a toot of his horn and we waved with a nod of mutual respect...loved that it was an even match up :)

April

MTZL
12-16-2009, 09:14 AM
Welcome to the Club April! :cool:
If I recall correctly you are the second female RA owner on this Forum.
Congratulations! Keep us posted with your RA experiences. :)

CarGuy
12-16-2009, 09:35 AM
Welcome to ClubRalliart and to Ralliart ownership! I hope you enjoy the site! Please stop by often and most important, please contribute. We appreciate hearing about the Ralliarts from around the world.

TheBlackBeast
12-16-2009, 10:39 AM
Yes, welcome aboard!

Ladogaboy
12-16-2009, 11:01 AM
Welcome! We have such a cosmopolitan community. :p

April
12-16-2009, 09:34 PM
Thank you!

Only the second female?? Wow.

Well for me it's natural progression. I love my car and want to read and communicate with others that share the passion and understand the make & model. Also, it's a great way to learn from those with experience and pick up tips.

I look forward to looking around... :)

April
12-16-2009, 09:35 PM
By the way...I've posted some pics in an album, but can someone please tell me why my profile pic doesn't show up next to my name here?

jRox
12-17-2009, 12:57 AM
Welcome April!

Go to User CP > Settings & Options > Edit Avatar > Upload a picture of your choice.

CarGuy
12-17-2009, 08:01 AM
Welcome April!

Go to User CP > Settings & Options > Edit Avatar > Upload a picture of your choice.

You beat me to it...lol.

blackbeard
03-23-2010, 03:43 AM
brisbane here april and a newbie too, bought my ra 4 months ago, what a riiiiiide.
BB

Jdmboi
03-23-2010, 08:04 AM
welcom to the RA club.......dam thats like the 4 person in one day that join from AS how much are the RA over there.....lol

blackbeard
03-23-2010, 12:44 PM
welcom to the RA club.......dam thats like the 4 person in one day that join from AS how much are the RA over there.....lol

mine was $39000 with a little change jd min ozzie dollars:) :)
BB.

geargrinder
03-23-2010, 01:50 PM
Wow I feel bad. I paid $26 with Recaro package.