PDA

View Full Version : Why hate?

BlackBird
05-31-2013, 03:38 PM
So with this good weather comes all the nice cars. Tuners, muscle etc. Around my area, theres lots of subarus. WRX STI's and the like. I personally think they are beautiful cars, i really like them. I like my ralliart better ;) BUT, why do all subie guys ignore you when you try to compliment their car!? Like hey i like your wrx, "rev, pshh rev rev rev pshh." ....no i don't want to race i just like your car :confused:. It's like they have no respect. WHY!? Out of the 20+ i've seen theres only been one chill dude. So sad :( Anybody else experience this around their area?

MTZL
05-31-2013, 06:03 PM
because race car...

BravoZero
05-31-2013, 06:25 PM
Because NOGAF.

BlackBird
06-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the input!

RalliArtist
06-01-2013, 09:50 AM
subie guys around here are pretty nice. i usually get a wave from wrx/sti owners. It just might be a turbo owner thing. i'll never get a wave from a NA lancer or any other NA owner

Mr. Phoenix
06-07-2013, 04:01 PM
I've exchanged thumbs-up/appreciation glances with the occasional Subaru driver around here. Actually, it's usually the Mitsubishi drivers who won't even give me the time of day.

With some people car rivalry might be a factor, but some people are probably just not friendly or think that everything is a challenge to a race.

kissmeblind
06-07-2013, 04:42 PM
Same thing with most Evo owners lol I've been told I have a 'fake Evo' haha I just laugh at those kind of immature a holes ;)