PDA

View Full Version : Help from European Ralliart owners

RalliArtist
06-29-2013, 03:31 AM
I went to get my AWC, X-Fer case, rear diff fluid changed at the dealer and gave them part numbers for the fluids i needed. They didn't order them because the euro spec fluids were different than the US spec and a local auto parts shop can't have them shipped from the states.

Do you guys know what the equivalent would be to these fluids?

Located in Germany btw

Mkid
07-02-2013, 07:45 AM
I hear a lot of people use the audi twin clutch fluid. Not sure about part # tho.

deprydation
07-16-2013, 03:19 PM
Shoot and e-mail to Getrag customer service if anything. They built the transmission. They should be able to tell you what fluid to put in it.

As far as the diff and transfer case, find out what the Evo guys put in and use that.

Markspd6
07-16-2013, 07:59 PM
Usually it's a 75-90 or 90 weight diff fluid.. I'd try redline or motul.. I have some royal purple 75-90 sittin here as well..

RalliArtist
08-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Emailed Mitsubishi NA directly and they weren't able to give me the European equivalent. Their reply said i should email the HQ in Japan. Good customer service would have told them to forward my email to them for an answer.

Pierre
08-08-2013, 09:48 AM
For the transfer case and rear diff use what they put in the evo in europe its the same fluid,for the acd fluid use ATF SP III. for the transmission use Castrol BOT-341 & Castrol Transmax Dual,its the same stuff sold in the usa as diaqueen
http://www.clubralliart.com/showthread.php?t=2461

RalliArtist
08-23-2013, 02:15 AM
Thanks for the help thus far...

Would a European Ralliart owner be able to provide their VIN# so i could have the dealer look up parts?

RalliArtist
11-19-2013, 08:16 PM
Bump. Still need help with this.

Would a European Ralliart owner be able to provide their VIN# so i could have the dealer look up parts?