PDA

View Full Version : START NEW MEET? OC/LB area?

Ralliartcam
06-30-2013, 12:29 AM
So ive been to a ms3 meets all the way up in granada hills. Too far im looking for a RA meet closer to home. If there are any ill go let me know. If not im more then happy to start a RA meeting. Input on this is helpful :) thanks

NicksRRra
06-30-2013, 10:07 AM
So ive been to a ms3 meets all the way up in granada hills. Too far im looking for a RA meet closer to home. If there are any ill go let me know. If not im more then happy to start a RA meeting. Input on this is helpful :) thanks

Check out socalevo.net, i think there is a weekly meet on thursday nights at sonics in fullerton. I usually see a bunch of subbies and evos

Ralliartcam
06-30-2013, 07:04 PM
Im after a ralliart meet though not an evo

Markspd6
07-01-2013, 01:02 PM
I work on alot of local tuner cars, have had a Mazda, subie and mitsu, so i know lots of local car guys, I don't think we'd get enough numbers to make a regular meet, and nothing's more depressing than three cars, calling it a meet.. I'd suggest, a sub meet at the local EVO events, or maybe just an annual meet before or after MOD..

The sonic meets ok, mostly a bunch of young kids with evos and no understanding of the future problems, their loud ass, overly dropped cars will create.. But, it's cool for a hang.. There's also one in Whittier at the mall. And there was one at the lowes in long beach and a few others I've attended.. Usually the worst part is some idiot, just has to peel out of the meet real loud and fast, otherwise most are pretty low key..