PDA

View Full Version : ECU reflash help in Sydney

lattaj79
07-20-2013, 06:06 AM
Hi, if anyone in Sydney has a spare boost pill (I will pay for it) and tactrix cable that I could borrow to allow me to download my stock rom and upload a gst basemap would be a great help. I do plan on getting the tactrix cable very soon though so I can flash back to stock if needed. Regards Joe.

tencents
07-20-2013, 06:27 AM
Whereabouts in Sydney are you. I'm near Liverpool area I have tactrix and I can help you flash. I don't have a spare boostpill (can't see any reason to stock up lol) you can order it from AMS or Ultimate racing.

lattaj79
07-21-2013, 01:17 AM
I live in Beverly Hills, so a bit away from you, but not too far if your ok to meet up one day and can help with the flash. I'm pretty confident in doing it myself, but would be great if there was someone that has done it before. I will be ordering the tactrix cable soon but just want to test it out, plus i want one to flash back and forth when needed. Yeah I tried to get one from AMS website but it says you have to register on the website and it only seems to accept US and Canada addresses. Says local dealer in my area for AMS, so I might give them a call and see if they can get one for me.

lattaj79
07-21-2013, 01:19 AM
I would also love to get some UR stuff but its expensive, I would get the FMIC, UPIC, LICP, and turbo back with high flow cat, but I can only dream as I wouldn't have the money for that at this stage.

tencents
07-21-2013, 02:57 AM
UR are setting up a dealer here in Australia soon..
Their boost pill is only $15.. cheapest I've seen. I think some ppl here got it from there for under $30 total including postage. You just need to email them for other postage options. I got my UICP there.

lattaj79
07-21-2013, 04:14 AM
Cool thanks I will give UR a go, can't wait for them to have a dealer here.

lattaj79
08-29-2013, 10:57 PM
Finally go the UR boost pill and flashed to boost pill map and loving it !

lattaj79
08-29-2013, 10:58 PM
Alan from AK Racing in Brisbane is has stock coming in 45 days from Ultimate Racing, if I had the funds I would go nuts lol