PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Ralliart Sportback Touring for sale

myred3kgt
08-05-2013, 08:49 AM
I am thinking of selling my 2011 RalliART Sportback touring in Rally Red. It has 28k miles and has had the 30k service done, can put back to stock if you choose. But as of now it has Evo intake, turbo XS hbpv, test pipe, shuruken short battery, premier apexi wheels ( stock wheels to go with it) SST Flash with S-SPort and Launch control, progress springs, rear hatch debadged. I think I have all the stock parts to go with it.. It is a pretty rare car if your into the hatch. $23500 KBB is $25,000 price negotiable. email me at
[email protected]

Thanks for looking.

BravoZero
08-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Travis is selling his Ralliart? What's this world coming to...

RalliNurse
08-05-2013, 10:40 AM
What's the reason for selling if you don't mind me asking...

iralli_iskustvo
08-05-2013, 11:00 AM
Buying Evo X MR is the only possible way I can see myself selling my RA.

myred3kgt
08-13-2013, 02:31 PM
What's the reason for selling if you don't mind me asking...

I am looking in a different direction, Maybe a older DSM or a VIII. I have a newborn and tons of options.... I dont have to sell but if I do I will get something else very soon, Maybe a VR4 I have missed them... and owned 4 of them before.
I prob wont sell it just getting an Idea.

RalliNurse
08-14-2013, 04:36 PM
I am looking in a different direction, Maybe a older DSM or a VIII. I have a newborn and tons of options.... I dont have to sell but if I do I will get something else very soon, Maybe a VR4 I have missed them... and owned 4 of them before.
I prob wont sell it just getting an Idea.

Dude...since you have a newborn. ..stay with your SB...cuz Functionality!