PDA

View Full Version : Websites?

RalliFART
01-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Anyone know any good website to buy parts from. I have been look for awhile and haven't found anything decent ones. Any suggestions?
Thank You.

CarGuy
01-11-2010, 06:52 AM
I got nothing...it also depends on what you want. First check out the people that support this site. Mike from RRE is a great source for a lot of parts. Japan-only parts = www.japanparts.com.

MikeW-RRE
01-11-2010, 01:02 PM
We have a lot and do a lot on the RalliArt. I just dont have it up on the website yet. I tend to test stuff more before offering it for sale. A new intake comes out that makes 10 hp and then you find out that it just makes a lot of knock and that after tuning it dont make any additional hp vs. a car with a stock intake for example. Even the EVO X stuff is still in flux a year later. The cool long DP comes out, you find out 6 months later that 4 out of the 5 you sold cracked.

The stock turbo is so small that intakes, BOV "upgrades", intercooler pipe upgrades, EVO X upgrade intercoolers, down pipes etc just are not going to make any power. Once you put on a bigger turbo, then yes... you need all that. And then you also need upgraded clutches. Most 300+ hp guys would have or should have bought an EVO X.

We do just the basics for most customer cars. A more free flowing exhaust, an EVO X stock intercooler that you can find used, and a custom tune. Brings you to stock EVO X hp and keeps things reliable.

I dont sell bling parts. Some suspension parts are available and more are slowly coming out.

Mike W

Siyah
01-11-2010, 02:16 PM
I have a Ralliart Sportback and I am looking for the following:
- Exhaust upgrade (Catback)
- Springs (a little lower than stock)
- Upgraded wheels: 225/45-18 or 235/40-18 depending on wheel and fender clearance.

Do you have some kind of package deal ?

Also what do you do exactly when you do a custom tune ?

I want to keep the car reliable, it is my dealy driver (no track duty).

Suggestions and advice would be helpful... and finally what is the cost of all this ?
Thx
Siyah

bmanuhutu
01-11-2010, 05:09 PM
I have a Ralliart Sportback and I am looking for the following:
- Exhaust upgrade (Catback)
- Springs (a little lower than stock)
- Upgraded wheels: 225/45-18 or 235/40-18 depending on wheel and fender clearance.

Do you have some kind of package deal ?

Also what do you do exactly when you do a custom tune ?

I want to keep the car reliable, it is my dealy driver (no track duty).

Suggestions and advice would be helpful... and finally what is the cost of all this ?
Thx
Siyah

siyah, you should just call up mike himself at the shop. Him and his crew do quality work, I can vouch for their good work on my EVO and my Ralliart.

TheBlackBeast
01-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Ditto on the last post.

EVO X Intercooler, axle back exhaust and tune ran a little over $1100.
www.roadraceengineering.com

Springs - well that depends on where you go. Muellerized set me up on lowering springs for less than a grand.

My RA is my daily driver too. The stuff I've done above to it have held up with more than 15k so far. I would expect that based on their workmanship of this project others in the past I've done for it to last a long time.

Siyah
01-11-2010, 07:59 PM
Thx all...
Will e-mail Mike for details...