PDA

View Full Version : Looks Too Good To Be True

MikeW-RRE
01-20-2010, 01:05 AM
Slammed!

http://roadraceengineering.com/ralliart/tech/rre-ralliart/stock/slammed.jpg

Man this car looks sweet. I picked this up to be a project car for the shop. It had been a promo car that got its springs cut to look cool. It is sitting on the bump stops. ZERO suspension travel. You go down the road just ricocheting into the air off of every twig and crack. God help you when you hit a dip.

Stock springs are going back on this weekend. Then some coil-overs soon. But it looks sooooo good! people just assume it is an EVO X until they really look at it :-P

Mike W

jRox
01-20-2010, 09:25 AM
Wow that thing is slammed. Ride quality must be unbearable. Glad you picked up an RA. Planning on producing more RRE products? ;)

AVENGER
01-20-2010, 09:37 AM
Slammed!

http://roadraceengineering.com/ralliart/tech/rre-ralliart/stock/slammed.jpg

Man this car looks sweet. I picked this up to be a project car for the shop. It had been a promo car that got its springs cut to look cool. It is sitting on the bump stops. ZERO suspension travel. You go down the road just ricocheting into the air off of every twig and crack. God help you when you hit a dip.

Stock springs are going back on this weekend. Then some coil-overs soon. But it looks sooooo good! people just assume it is an EVO X until they really look at it :-P

Mike W

I get the same looks from people too. I have the same color car also. Good choice. I don't see a lot of Apex Silver these days.
The car looks great with the space taken out of the wheel wells like that. Unfortunately,, living in New Jersey, I WON'T be lowering my car due to the fact that there are potholes deeper than your car is off the ground.:mad:

Ladogaboy
01-20-2010, 12:07 PM
Good luck on this project, Mike. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

TheBlackBeast
01-20-2010, 12:27 PM
Bah! Bump stops FTW! It does look good that low. It looks to be between 1-2 inches lower than my car!

Good luck on your project car Mike! I look forward to seeing what it can do and what you develop for it.

Siyah
01-20-2010, 04:37 PM
To Mike at RRE,
send u a e-mail a few days ago... Regarding mods for a 2010 Sportback Ralliart but have not received any feedback... Want to make sure u got it.
Please check,thx.
Acdakar