PDA

View Full Version : FS: Cobb Ap V2

Jon012
02-06-2014, 03:49 PM
Up for sale is a Cobb AP V2. What you see in the picture is what it comes with.
Asking $250 shipped, but I'm open to offers.

Jon012
02-07-2014, 06:55 PM
Bump! taking offers!

CodeRallyRed
02-12-2014, 05:23 PM
So apparently my PM's do not work. I was just wondering why our selling it and what you had thought of it. Shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can reply, you may even get an offer! Haha

Thanks!
Greg

iralli_iskustvo
02-12-2014, 05:42 PM
So apparently my PM's do not work. I was just wondering why our selling it and what you had thought of it. Shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can reply, you may even get an offer! Haha

Thanks!
Greg

Its not tactrix but its still functional. I been using mine for almost 2 years, get cobb ap + 3 port EBCS + New beta map + Testpipe(optional) and you will see a noticeable difference.

CodeRallyRed
02-12-2014, 07:20 PM
Its not tactrix but its still functional. I been using mine for almost 2 years, get cobb ap + 3 port EBCS + New beta map + Testpipe(optional) and you will see a noticeable difference.

I've read a little about the EBCS. Should I be worried that the only 2011 maps are beta still? I want to get a testpipe at some point but don't know if I should invest in a different catback first. It had the Magnaflow when I bought it, it sounds pretty nice but the muffler is huge and the pipe wraps around to enter the side instead of the middle. I feel like it is very inefficient but I don't know yet. I really like the UR catback though

CodeRallyRed
02-14-2014, 09:25 PM
I still can't send pm's. Could you shoot me one? I would like to make an offer

iralli_iskustvo
02-14-2014, 10:22 PM
I've read a little about the EBCS. Should I be worried that the only 2011 maps are beta still? I want to get a testpipe at some point but don't know if I should invest in a different catback first. It had the Magnaflow when I bought it, it sounds pretty nice but the muffler is huge and the pipe wraps around to enter the side instead of the middle. I feel like it is very inefficient but I don't know yet. I really like the UR catback though

I recommend getting EBCS. And you will be fine using new beta maps. Make sure you send your logs to Cobb to double check everything is running proper. Thats what I did.

I think UR catback is a solid piece and sounds great. I dont know much about Magnaflow exhaust systems. Most people usually go with the exhaust system upgrade for many reasons. RA stock exhaust system sounds nice enough for me. I am more into the sleeper look/sound.

Since you have Magnaflow installed already in the car..its all up to you. There's a few people on here that have few different exhaust setups I am sure they can share some of their views.

Jon012
03-13-2014, 04:10 PM
Sold!!!!!!!!!