PDA

View Full Version : Queens NY/2014 WW/3200 miles

blink34
06-23-2014, 05:00 PM
Had the car since November 2013, has about 3223 miles. I am currently leasing the car, long story but i coulnt afford to buy it with the monthly payments so leasing it was able to let me afford it monthly. Anyway im not 100% sure but from what i read, if some one is willing to take over my lease they can do it with the option of buying it at the end for 16,930. Pretty much i lose out since i put money down and already made payments. I would love to keep the car and i can afford the payments but something family wise came up and would be alot easier on me and the family if i could lower my monthly expen. The lease will be up in November 2016. This is just a feeler, i will be asking my friends and family if anyone is interested, just firgure i would ask everyone on here, maybe you or some one you know would be interested. Again im never dealt with some thing like this, and if i find some one i would call the bank with that person and get everything straighten out. Ill send pics and any info for anyone interested.